CUBLiFT offers standard pallet scale ramp, stainless-steel low profile floor scales, all-weather low profile floor scales at most economic prices and superior quality.
- Extra-low double deck options
- The removable ramp access carts, pallet trucks easily
- Load cells: Keli SQB，Zemic H8C optional
- Display indicator: On/Off, Zero, Tare, LB/KG convertible.
- Built-in AC adapter(AC 187- 242V；49 -51Hz，DC 6V/4AH) allows immediately visible weighing operations
- Carbon steel chequeen plate, stainless steel as plate ensures Scale capacity up to 5-ton varies on models
Find here for the most cost-effective pallet scale with ramp and any other floor scales to track your inventory, precisely. It will help increase your visibility into operations efficiently.
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Pallet Scale Ramp Manufacturer
A pallet scale ramp is used for exceptionally easy and accurate pallet weighing. CUBLIFT is one of the well-known pallet scale ramp manufacturers for China and offers high-quality, accurate, and reliable pallet scale ramps. A pallet scale ramp can help you increase your productivity while ensuring exceptionally supreme accuracy.
A pallet scale ramp is proven useful to improve the productivity of many industrial applications, mostly in manufacturing, shipping, warehouses, and receiving environments. The way we design and manufacture pallet scale ramps make them a cost-effective way to perform better. At CUBLIFT, we believe that in hectic environments, productivity is a significant value. In respect of this value, we make pallet scale ramps to output accurate and fast results.
Our products maximize your industrial operating productivity so you can get more. CUBLIFT focuses on three things when designing or manufacturing pallet scale ramps; easy weighing, solid material choice, and efficiency so that the pallets can be weighed quickly. CUBLIFT design pallet scale ramps in the way so that it also can be cleaned easily. Most of our pallet scale ramps consist of a sleek design and stainless-steel construction.
Additionally, this construction allows for harsh washdown, making our pallet scale ramps ideal for messy and hygienically sensitive work environments. CUBLIFT is known for its accuracy and reliability in pallet scale ramps. Furthermore, our products are high performance and can operate in harsh industrial environments efficiently. Overall, CUBLIFT pallet scale ramps offer high accuracy and long-lasting reliability and are designed with safety in mind.
Manual pallet trucks and electric pallet jacks with scale are two more potential and well-known products from CUBLIFT. We guarantee our high-quality pallet scale ramps are satisfactory and will meet your scale requirements. In case you have any questions, we always have an answer. Connect with one of our experts at CUBLIFT and see what benefits we offer to meet your requirements and needs.
Pallet Scale Ramp — The Complete FAQ Article
- What is Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What are the Types of Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What are the Functions of Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is Basic Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is Low Profile Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is Lift Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is Portable Industrial Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is U-Shaped Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is a High Precision Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is Heavy Capacity Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What to Consider Before Choosing a Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What are the Benefits of Pallet Scale Ramp?
- How to Choose a Pallet Scale Ramp that Suits Your Needs?
- What are the Applications of the Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What are the Features of Pallet Scale Ramp?
- In What Sizes Pallet Scale Ramp is Available?
- What are the Properties of Pallet Scale Ramp?
- How Pallet Scale Ramp Provide Precision Weighing?
- How is Pallet Scale Ramp Perfect for Industries?
- What is the Importance of Weight Accuracy in Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is the Importance of Stainless Steel in Pallet Scale Ramp?
- How Important is Reliability and Durability in Pallet Scale Ramp?
- What is the Computer Compatibility of Pallet Scale Ramp?
- How is the Pallet Scale Ramp Useful in Hazardous Environments?
- How CUBLIFT Provide Best Quality Pallet Scale Ramp?
- How CUBLIFT Pallet Scale Ramp Save You Money and Time?
CUBLIFT offers a wide library of best in quality and performance pallet scale ramps.
CUBLIFT manufactures its pallet scale ramp in China and provides its services internationally.
This FAQ guide will be helpful in order to understand the pallet scale ramp completely and what benefits it offers.
Furthermore, it will help you know how CUBLIFT is best when it comes to pallet scale ramp.
What is Pallet Scale Ramp?
A pallet scale ramp is used for weighing pallets in a warehouse, industrial, or similar environments.
It is the most common pallet weighing scale and is used because of its high precision.
Using a pallet scale ramp is convenient, cost-effective, time-saving, and also shortens the paths you have to go through when utilizing full pallets.
Furthermore, the pallet scale ramp also requires a few individuals to work with and reduce the overall staff necessary and required for pallet weighing.
The importance of the pallet scale ramp can be measure through its usage in industrial and warehouse environments.
The famous thing about pallet scale ramps is that they can be positioned in many different places, like on higher surfaces, installed on walls, or on the ground.
Every pallet scale ramp is unique, and it can be identified through:
- Response Ties
- Measurement ranges
So, it can perfectly suit your specific needs and requirements.
At CUBLIFT, you will even find the pallet scale ramps that can weigh up to 20,000kg pallets easily and even much more.
Figure 1: Pallet Scale Ramp
What are the Types of Pallet Scale Ramp?
Pallets of large size and heavyweight require weighting before shipping or transferring.
Any weighing scale which, due to design, size, and functionality, is suitable and considered perfect for weighing pallets is called a pallet scale ramp.
Furthermore, an important part of a pallet scale ramp is its load-carrying unit, which performs weight scaling.
Its basic design contains a display and control unit attached through a cable with the load-carrying unit.
Most importantly, the following are some important types of pallet scale ramp that CUBLIFT manufacture:
- Basic Pallet Scale Ramp: It’s a simple, typically square pallet scale ramp that is mostly the one that comes to mind when people think about pallet scale ramps.
- Low Profile Pallet Scale Ramp: It’s much lower to the ground and specially designed for pallet trucks to weigh pallets easily.
- Lift Pallet Scale Ramp: These pallet scale ramps are designed to have the top lift up, allowing an easy clean, and mostly used for weighing pallets containing chemicals.
- Portable Industrial Pallet Scale Ramp: It’s an ultra-low profile pallet scale ramp allowing itself to be moved whenever required easily.
- U-shaped Pallet Scale Ramp: It reduces space and avoids space issues with ramps. Its design is unique, and its wider leg kits offer wider pallets to be weighed easily.
- High Precision Pallet Scale Ramp: Use to achieve a bit more accuracy than any other pallet scale ramp.
- Heavy Capacity Pallet Scale Ramp: Used to weigh extremely heavy pallets even more than 50,000 lb.
Furthermore, CUBLIFT will help you choose the most appropriate one for you, and our experts will help you narrow down the pallet scale ramp perfect for your application.
What are the Functions of Pallet Scale Ramp?
At CUBLIFT, we always focus on the functionality of our pallet scale ramp.
We always give you a pallet scale ramp that fulfills all of your functional requirements through its different functions.
Our pallet scale ramps contain the following additional functions:
- and Min. weighing functionality
- Pallets counting function
- Percentage calculation
- Average calculation
- Sum up functionality
- Integrated printer or memory function
- Switch between kg and lb. functionality
Furthermore, our pallet scale ramp is extremely robust and suitable even for extremely versatile industrial conditions.
Some of our pallet scale ramps contain the automatic switch-off function in order to save energy.
What is Basic Pallet Scale Ramp?
It’s a typically square pallet scale ramp. This pallet scale ramp standard size starts from 3″x3″ to 5″x5″.
However, CUBLIFT can customize it according to your personal needs.
A basic pallet scale ramp can weigh a minimum of 1,000 lb. to a maximum of 25,000 lb.
Additionally, the most important thing about this scale ramp is its material.
It is your choice that if you want it in stainless steel or mild steel with smooth or a standard plate.
Figure 4 – Basic Pallet Scale Ramp
What is Low Profile Pallet Scale Ramp?
This is very similar to the basic pallet scale ramp, except it is extremely lower to the ground.
Low profile pallet scale ramp is designed in this way so it can be easy for pallet trucks to access it.
The weighing platform of the low-profile pallet scale ramp is anywhere from one to two inches off the ground.
Low profile pallet scale ramp has a high weighing capacity of 25,000 lb. and it can be further enhanced on your request.
Figure 5 – Low Profile Pallet Scale Ramp
What is Lift Pallet Scale Ramp?
Lift pallet scale ramps are only utilized in unique conditions.
These unique conditions include weighing of pallets containing liquid and chemicals that require a cleaner approach.
And in order to obtain a cleaner approach, the pallet scale ramps must have the ability to clean underneath the scale easily.
That’s the reason why a lift pallet scale ramp is utilized to obtain a more hygienic approach to weighing pallets.
This pallet scale ramp is designed to have its surface lift up, allowing easier cleaning.
They can either be manual or remotely controlled.
At CUBLIFT, we further use stainless steel for our lift pallet scale ramp to obtain maximum clearance and a hygienic approach to pallet weighing.
Figure 6 – Lift Pallet Scale Ramp
What is Portable Industrial Pallet Scale Ramp?
This pallet scale ramp contains a side-rail design and fully portable so that it can be moved easily whenever required.
Its functionality is the same as of a low-profile pallet scale ramp, but it is typical for applications that require their pallet scale ramp to be moved constantly, hence “portable.”
Furthermore, a portable industrial pallet scale ramp can only handle weight up to 10,000 lb. because of its structural integrity.
Figure 7 – Portable Industrial Pallet Scale Ramp
What is U-Shaped Pallet Scale Ramp?
The U-shaped pallet scale ramps are alternative to basic pallet scale ramp in a warehouse, manufacturing, industrial, and similar other applications where floor space is limited.
This limited floor space led us to a solution and optimized form of a basic pallet scale ramp.
And that’s how the U-shaped pallet scale ramp came into existence.
Furthermore, it also can handle wider pallets easily and has 5,000 lb. of standard capacity.
However, CUBLIFT gives you more freedom to customize it.
Figure 8 – U-Shaped Pallet Scale Ramp
What is a High Precision Pallet Scale Ramp?
High precision pallet scale ramp is the best choice when it comes to pallet weighing accuracy.
At CUBLIFT, we are specialized in manufacturing high precision pallet scale ramp with long-lasting reliability.
Its bearing mechanical structure ensures that high precision pallet scale ramp maintains exceptional and 99.9% accuracy all the time.
High precision pallet scale ramp is robust, high in performance, and exceptional in pallet weighing accuracy.
Figure 9 – High Precision Pallet Scale Ramp
What is Heavy Capacity Pallet Scale Ramp?
A heavy capacity pallet scale ramp is mostly utilized in environments that require extremely heavy pallet weighing.
This pallet scale ramp is known for its extremely high capacity for weighing pallets.
It can handle up to 50,000 lb. of weight easily. However, CUBLIFT can increase this limit to 65,000.
The heavy capacity pallet scale ramp is fixed, and its high capacity is why it is manufactured with the bolted foot style.
Figure 10 – Heavy Capacity Pallet Scale Ramp
What to Consider Before Choosing a Pallet Scale Ramp?
Before deciding on which kind of pallet scale ramp you required for your custom or standard environment, it is very important to know the answer to some questions.
These particular questions are important to consider before choosing a pallet scale ramp because, in this way, you can truly know about your exact needs.
- Is a pallet truck going to access your pallet scale ramp?
- Will you need multiple ramps for your pallet scale?
- How much room do you have for your pallet scale ramp?
- Do you prefer or require mobility in your pallet scale ramp?
- How does your pallet scale ramp need to be cleaned?
- Is your pallet scale ramp going to be used in a hazardous environment?
These questions play the biggest role in your pallet scale ramp selection.
What are the Benefits of Pallet Scale Ramp?
At CUBLIFT, we always prefer the option that can give the most benefits, and whether you need a pallet scale ramp or not will depend on how many benefits it will offer.
However, it’s most likely that the pallet scale ramp will benefit you in the following ways:
- Pallet scale ramp is affordable
- Robust and durable choice for pallet weighing
- Suitable for a range of applications, industries, and warehouses
- It improves workflow and ensures productivity
- Help comply with rules and regulation
- Can easily record weight data whenever required
- Can save a lot of time and energy
- Can handle more weight
Most importantly, do not limit yourself only to these benefits; the pallet scale ramp has many more to offer.
At CUBLIFT, we manufacture pallet scale ramp in a cost-effective way, and so it also requires low maintenance.
How to Choose a Pallet Scale Ramp that Suits Your Needs?
In order to weigh your pallets, you need a pallet scale ramp.
Pallet scale ramps are specially designed to weigh pallets and can mostly be found in warehouses or other industrial environments.
AT CUBLIFT, our pallet scale ramps are versatile, sturdy, and resistant to damage, shock, and extreme weather conditions.
So, the question is, how do you choose a pallet scale ramp that suits your every need in a perfect way?
The following points are your answer:
- Always choose the pallet scale ramp that is made out of high-quality raw material and prefer the manufacturer that also quality test the products in order to achieve utmost precision.
- Consider the environment in which your pallet scale ramp is going to be used.
In case you have a harsh or hazardous environment, and your pallet scale ramp also has to hand versatile weather conditions, then choosing stainless steel, painted steel, or galvanized steel is a better option that gives resistance to these critical conditions and environments.
- Make sure the pallet scale ramp you are going to select can fit in your custom environment and have an adequate weighing capacity.
At CUBLIFT, we manufacture pallet scale ramps from high-quality material and also offer custom designs for your pallet scale ramps so you can always have what you imagined.
What are the Applications of the Pallet Scale Ramp?
Pallet scale ramps have many uses in different applications requiring smooth pallet weighing.
At CUBLIFT, we manufacture pallet scale ramp to be durable, offer precision in weighing, and have a heavy capacity.
However, the pallet scale ramp can be used in the following:
- Warehouse Environment
- Industrial Environment
- Plants and Malls
- For Hygienic pallet weighing
- Floor pallet weighing
Furthermore, our custom pallet scale ramp can be utilized in a library of custom environments.
What are the Features of Pallet Scale Ramp?
At CUBLIFT, we manufacture pallet scale ramps and are well equipped to provide you as many features as you required.
The following are some extra features that we offer:
- Heavy-duty low-profile design
- Stainless steel or mild steel build with powder-coated finish
- The use of bolt-down brackets to keep pallet scale ramp in position and static
- Include scale positioning plates to maintain a gap between ramp and pallet scale
- Checker plate finish
- Corner inspection points with removable plates for easy leveling and servicing
CUBLIFT can offer custom features for your special requirements. Please be sure to contact our experts at CUBLIFT to discuss your needs further.
In What Sizes Pallet Scale Ramp is Available?
Through CUBLIFT, you can have different pallet scale ramp platform sizes.
We offer special sizes so your pallets can be perfectly handled by the pallet scale ramp while weighing.
You can also ask for your custom pallet scale ramp size, but the following are some standard ones:
- 1m x 1m
- 2m x 1.2m
- 5m x 1.5m
- 2m x 2m
Figure 16 – Pallet Scale Ramp Standard Sizes
What are the Properties of Pallet Scale Ramp?
Our pallet scale ramp can easily accommodate a range of applications.
Its low-profile design allows pallet trucks to access it easily, and smooth landing can be performed.
Furthermore, the following properties are a part of our manufactured pallet scale ramp:
- Robustness and toughness
- High level of accuracy
- Tailored for Durability
- Flexibility operation
- Heat- and Fire-Resistant
How Pallet Scale Ramp Provide Precision Weighing?
The pallet scale ramp is designed to be accurate somehow.
Mostly, pallets are heavy and do not require extremely high precision.
However, in some cases where precision and accuracy are a big factor, CUBLIFT prefers it in its pallet scale ramps.
An indication of this accuracy is the weighing range of our pallet scale ramps.
Our high precision pallet scale ramp can weigh from 0.8 lb. to 6,000 lb. and that can be enhanced in some special cases and depending on the pallet scale ramp version.
CUBLIFT offers this precision weighing through its high-precision pallet scale ramp.
How is Pallet Scale Ramp Perfect for Industries?
Industries have a unique working environment that requires the use of a pallet scale ramp often.
At CUBLIFT, we see, analyze, understand, and manufacture pallet scale ramp based on the corresponding solutions.
We see how industries are adopting the use of pallet scale ramp in order to increase their productivity.
Because the use of pallet scale ramp in industries can increase the operations speed, can save time and money, cost-effective solution, and require low-maintenance.
Pallet scale ramp is the primary equipment of the industrial environment.
What is the Importance of Weight Accuracy in Pallet Scale Ramp?
In most transportation conditions, the maximum weight cannot be exceeded due to security or legal safety reasons, and that’s why weight accuracy has great importance.
In these conditions, precision in pallet weighing becomes crucial.
Because the difference of even 0.2 lb. is a big deal and beyond bearable.
Many pallet scale ranks in the market are not truly equipped to maintain weight accuracy.
However, CUBLIFT takes pride in supplying you with a high-quality pallet scale ramp that weighs with consistently high-accuracy ideal for industries that require or demand precision.
What is the Importance of Stainless Steel in Pallet Scale Ramp?
In order to decrease the maintenance of the pallet scale ramp and increase its resistance against versatile environments and conditions, it requires to be corrosion-resistant.
Stainless steel is mostly used in pallet scale ramps because it is naturally providing more resistance against corrosion.
The use of stainless steel will provide you the protection from chemicals like:
- Liquefied Carbon Dioxide
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Caustic Liquids
Furthermore, the use of stainless steel will ensure that your pallet scale ramp lasts longer and be more durable.
Figure 21 – Stainless Steel Pallet Scale Ramp
How Important is Reliability and Durability in Pallet Scale Ramp?
At CUBLIFT, we always focus on pallet scale ramp reliability and durability because this is what makes our product valuable, robust, and long-lasting.
In order to achieve maximum durability, CUBLIFT mostly uses stainless steel in its pallet scale ramp.
The following are advantages of having durability and Reliability in your pallet scale ramp:
- The pallet scale ramp can handle more weight even it’s beyond its maximum limit.
- No matter what the case, it will show accurate measurements.
- It becomes safer and prone to environmental objects.
- Rough use will not affect your pallet scale ramp performance.
What is the Computer Compatibility of Pallet Scale Ramp?
Mostly in warehouses, there comes a need to save all the data of pallet scale ramp weighing.
Mostly, this task is completed through developing a wired network of all the pallet scale ramps and connecting them to a server device in which all the data is going to be stored.
With any other pallet weighing equipment, this network will become more costly and complex.
But with the pallet scale ramp, you can achieve this with higher precision.
The use of a multi-drop protocol, like RS-485, enables you to use only one cable from one pallet scale ramp to another and continues on to the central data collection device.
At CUBLIFT, we take this in mind and manufacture pallet scale ramp so you can have more out of your pallet scale ramp.
For hazardous or classified environments, your pallet scale ramp needs to be robust and resistant against hazardous, shock, and explosion.
Furthermore, inflammable environments, your pallet scale truck needs to be resistant to fire and heat.
The pallet scale ramp is made of solid materials, and with the right coating, it can become immune to all of this.
The use of aluminum and steel can further give protection against hazardous and versatile conditions.
How CUBLIFT Provide Best Quality Pallet Scale Ramp?
At CUBLIFT, we use strong and top-tier raw material for pallet scale ramp and, most importantly, focus on the following:
- Price: We try to waste less material and optimized our manufacturing processes so you can have a cost-effective solution.
- Functionality: We offer many secondary functionality options in order to give you an ideal pallet scale ramp.
- Quality: We obtain quality through the use of strong material, standard manufacturing, and quality check of each product by performing various tests.
- Safety: The designs of our pallet scale ramps are safer from every angle.
- Durability: We made them so they can be robust, resistant against fire, heat, shock, versatile conditions, excessive use, and explosion.
- Performance: The use of the right material and quality build leads to performance and long-lasting.
How CUBLIFT Pallet Scale Ramp Save You Money and Time?
Pallet scale ramp can optimize your processes and tasks because it has easy access and can perform better.
CUBLIFT manufacture pallet scale ramp in cost-effective manners by reducing waste, optimizing manufacturing processes, and wasting fewer resources.
Furthermore, it saves you money because it requires less maintenance thanks to its strong build and best quality materials.
With our first-class pallet scale ramp, you will be able to load weigh on loading ramps directly and can save time.
So, it saves you time, which means now you can perform more operations thanks to this spare time.
And doing more operations and performing tasks within saved time increase your productivity.
Furthermore, through increased productivity, your overall income will increase.
That’s how the CUBLIFT pallet scale ramp saves you both money and time.