Stainless Steel Pallet Jack
CUBLiFT stainless steel pallet jacks are designed and manufactured for cleanrooms such as food plant, medicine lab, marine cab, and other hygienic required environments.
- Standard 48 x 27″ forks
- Capacity lifts up to 2500kg
- Nylon steering wheels allow 210° arc
- 304 stainless frame provides superb corrosion resistance
- Loop handle with 3 functions: raise, lower and neutral.
- 1 year of warranty for the core pump unit
● Model: BHS（Stainless Steel）
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500/200/3000/5000
● Fork overall length (mm)：1150/1200(Customize)
● Fork overall width (mm)：550/685(Customize)
● Height Min/Max (mm): 85/195
● Turning Radius (mm): 1265/1265/1335
● pump type: BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU/Nylon
● Weight: 76/88
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500/2000/2500/3000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1160/1220
● Fork overall width（mm: 460/550/680
● Height Min/Max (mm): 80/220
● Display Scree: Waterproof / AE12E W Printer / A 27E
● pump (type): BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / NYLON
● Weight (kg): 80/90
● Material: Stainless Steel
● Model: BHXSS
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500
● Lifting height (mm): 800
● Fork overall length (mm):1150
● Fork overall width (mm): 540/685
● Height Min (mm): 85
● Weight (kg): 110
● Wheel (type): NYLON
● Stainless Steel
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Stainless Steel Pallet Jack Manufacturer in China
The Stainless steel pallet jack is one of the important tools you need to invest in your warehouse. The material used to manufacture this pallet jack is pure galvanized stainless steel. Stainless steel pallet jacks are available in a variety of sizes, capacities, and designs. Stainless steel makes our pallet jack to be used in food, chemical, and other industries that require high hygiene.
Stainless steel helps our pallet jack to be exposed to harsh working conditions without getting rust, corrosions and wears. Steel is also light in weight so it makes our jack be moved around easily.
With stainless steel pallet jack, you can stay for a long time without replacement. Steel is very strong and is considered to be highly durable even in exposure to heavy loads.
We also have different varieties of stainless steel pallet jack from where you can choose the best that fits you. We stock both electronically operated pallet jacks and manually operated ones.
Our stainless steel pallet jacks come with excellent features that give you total control of the jack. They are not complex and they can easily be operated at ease.
Check out other pallet jacks from our catalogs that might interest you.
|MODEL||BH-S( Stainless Steel Pallet Jack)|
|Specifications||BH – S20||BH – S25||BH – S30||BH – SA25||BH – SA30|
|Wheel（type）||Nylon||PU / RU / Nylon||PU / RU / Nylon||PU / RU / Nylon||Nylon / Iron|
|Size of Steering wheel||ΦO mm||180×50||180×50||180×50||180×50||180×50|
|Height Max.||H mm||165||195||195||195||195|
|Height Min.||h mm||55||85||85||85||85|
|Fork overall width||W mm||550/685||550/685||550/685||550/685||550/685|
|Fork overall length||L mm||1100||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Steel fork thickness||mm||3||3||3||3||3|
|Remarks||Standard||Standard||Standard||With Scale||With Scale|
Stainless Steel Pallet Jack – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- What is a stainless steel pallet jack?
- What are the different types of steel pallet jacks?
- How does a stainless steel pallet jack operate?
- Do you need special training before you work with a stainless steel pallet jack?
- What is the difference between a pallet jack and a forklift?
- How can we differentiate between a low profile and a standard pallet jack?
- When can a Stainless steel pallet jack benefit the company?
- Why is the stainless steel pallet jack better than the rest?
- What are the specifications of a stainless steel pallet jack?
- What are the features that make a stainless steel pallet jack perform well?
- What to look at before buying a stainless steel pallet jack?
- What type of hand control do you get with the stainless steel pallet jack?
- Why is CUBLIFT’s stainless steel pallet jack better than the rest?
- Do the wheels play any role in the performance of a stainless steel pallet jack?
- Does use the CUBLIFT’s stainless steel pallet jack cause back problems?
- Is there any tip to use the stainless steel pallet jack properly?
- Can you use a stainless steel pallet jack on the inclined floor?
- Should a stainless steel pallet jack be pulled or pushed?
- Do stainless steel pallet jacks have brakes? Do they need one?
- Are there any tips to maintain the stainless steel pallet jack?
- Is there any age restriction to use a stainless steel pallet jack?
- Is it important to go for a stainless steel pallet jack that comes with a warranty?
- How is the price of CUBLIFT stainless steel pallet jack lower than the rest?
- What are the precautions to follow when using the CUBLIFT stainless steel pallet jack?
- Is it important to read the manual even if you know how to operate the stainless steel pallet jack?
At CUBLIFT, we pride ourselves in manufacturing the best Stainless Steel Pallet Jacks out there. A Stainless Steel Pallet Jack is truly an amazing machine to have around in the warehouse.
The stainless steel pallet jack is basically a forklift that is used to transport wood pallets from one place of the room to the other. Period. The advantages of it are many. The basic two are time-saving and cost-effective. Now, you don’t need to hire multiple people to manually lift the pallets.
The CUBLIFT Stainless Steel Pallet Jack is a superb addition to the pallet jack line. The construction is pretty clean and simple, nothing too fancy, but the stainless steel makes it super strong and allows it to take more weight than the rest.
In this FAQ guide, we will be covering everything that you need to know about operating and using a Stainless Steel Pallet Jack. Moreover, we will also be telling you why the Stainless Steel Pallet Jack of Cublift is going to be the best investment you make.
1. What is a stainless steel pallet jack?
A pallet jack is one of the simplest and most widely used tools in different warehouses up till now. Even though a lot of progress has been made in this field, you will always find a nice, basic pallet jack operating in almost every warehouse you come across.
The reason is the ease of use and convenience it provides. When it comes to stainless steel pallet jack, it takes the durability quotient up a notch.
Being made of high-quality 316 stainless steel, these pallet jacks are able to withstand a lot of wear and tear and heavy-load work. At CUBLIFT, our stainless steel pallet jacks can bear up to 3500 kgs of weight.
Moreover, the 316 stainless steel material is unique in the sense that it is highly durable against water, cold, and corrosive environments and has high corrosion resistance. This makes it a good choice to have around food, baby, and all other types of items.
2. What are the different types of steel pallet jacks?
There are three different types of steel pallet jack as follows:
- Manual pallet jack
- Semi-electric pallet jack
- Electric pallet jack
3.How does a stainless steel pallet jack operate?
Surprisingly, it is one of the easiest machines to operate. There are a few simple steps to operate the stainless steel pallet jack. These are as follows:
- First of all, you need to position it correctly under the pallets you wish to lift.
- Preferably, if all the pallets are the same size, stack them on top of each other in random order. On the other hand, if you have pallets of different sizes, stack the bigger ones at the bottom and the smaller ones on top.
- You will notice a little lever on the side of the stainless steel pallet jack.
- Slide the prongs of the stainless steel pallet jack UNDER the pallets.
- You can now crank the handle up and down a couple of times to lift the pallets on the prongs up from the ground.
- From here, you can pull or push the stainless steel pallet jack to any location you want.
- Once you have placed the pallets in the desired location, just put them down by bringing the lever down.
TADA! You are done. Simple, right?
4.Do you need special training before you work with a stainless steel pallet jack?
The good thing about the stainless steel pallet jack is that it is not a very complicated machine to operate. Still, you need to give proper training to the employees, as per law, before they can go ahead and operate it. The different areas that you need to train them on are:
- How to operate the stainless steel pallet jack?
- What protective equipment to wear, e.g. steel toe caps, etc?
- How to maneuver the pallet jack
- How to unload
- How to bring it back to the original location.
5.What is the difference between a pallet jack and a forklift?
Even though they both have the same function; transporting pallets from one place to the other, they differ in three major categories:
- The maximum weight they can carry
- Coverage area.
A forklift is much larger in scale when compared to a stainless steel pallet jack. Additionally, they much larger moving, lifting, and loading capacity. Another difference is that they can move vertically also which a pallet jack can’t move.
Due to their large size, they are mostly used for much heavier weight lifting. Also, they can reach higher spaces.
On the other hand, a stainless steel pallet jack is good for medium to heavy loads of around 3500 kg. It works better in the smaller warehouse and tight aisles where a forklift can’t reach.
6.How can we differentiate between a low profile and a standard pallet jack?
The difference between the two lies only in the height of the forks. The low-profile ones have a minimum fork height of 2” and can go up to the maximum height of 5.25”.
7.When can a Stainless steel pallet jack benefit the company?
Basically, a stainless steel pallet jack is used when you don’t need to lift very heavy loads. Additionally, because of its compact and ergonomic design, it can fit in very narrow aisles and work in congested areas. Mostly, warehouses have narrow aisles and a stainless steel pallet jack will do you good.
8.Why is the stainless steel pallet jack better than the rest?
Undoubtedly, you will find different types of pallet jacks in the market. The reason why the stainless steel pallet jack is better than the rest is its durability and non-corrosive nature.
It is stronger than the rest as it is made of stainless steel. Moreover, it does not erode, rust, and is water and weather-resistant. Thus, making it a good and long-term investment.
9.What are the specifications of a stainless steel pallet jack?
First of all, CUBLIFT not only has a variety of different stainless steel pallet jacks available, we even go ahead and make customized ones. Below are the specifications of the most common size used in the industry.
|Material||Galvanized stainless steel|
|Weight of the machine||160-170 lbs|
|Maximum load capacity||5500 lbs|
|Distance between forks||14.37”|
10.What are the features that make a stainless steel pallet jack perform well?
There are some small things to look out for. The presence of the following things will only make your experience with the stainless steel pallet jack better.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system
- Adjustable handle height
- Tough polypropylene or nylon rollers/wheels
- Easy to remove the hydraulic unit
- High tensile body
- Leakproof pump
- Easy to reach ball bearings for easy lubrication
11.What to look at before buying a stainless steel pallet jack?
First of all, look for the correct height. You don’t want to end up buying a stainless steel pallet jack of the wrong height. The industry common fork size is 27” by 48”.
Also, the common size of the pallet is 40” by 48”. So, if the pallets at your warehouse are 40”, you will need a stainless steel pallet jack with a width of say 27”.
Next, you need to check the capacity. Not all stainless steel pallet jacks can hold up to 5500 lbs of pallets. Actually, they differ on the maximum load they can take ranging from 3500-5500 lbs and even more.
Ending up with a stainless steel pallet jack that has a capacity of 5500 lbs when you only need a maximum of 3000 lbs, it is going to be heavy on your pocket. Additionally, because of the larger load capacity, it is going to be bigger in size, so that can also be an added tension if you don’t even need so much capacity.
Another important consideration is the weight of the stainless steel pallet jack. Why? Well, you won’t only be moving the pallets around, will you? You will also be pulling or pushing the weight of the pallet jack too. So, try not to go for very heavy ones.
Check the lift height. As discussed above, if you want to go for lower pallets, you can also choose a low-profile stainless steel pallet jack.
In a good stainless steel pallet jack, you get 3 control hand systems for three different positions:
The first thing people see is the economical price we offer at CUBLIFT of the stainless steel pallet jack. Better yet, all our prices are economical. The reason being, the galvanized steel used in its making is of high quality.
Secondly, the high-quality stainless steel allows our stainless steel pallet jacks to be used in industries that require special hygiene standards like food, medical, chemical, and other top-notch industries.
Generally, it is believed that stainless steel is heavy. No, it is not. Instead, it makes our stainless steel pallet jack easily maneuverable and easy to transport from one place to another.
Also, the stainless steel pallet jacks produced at CUBLIFT are erosion and rust-free. The weather, water, and moisture don’t affect them; hence you get longevity and durability.
The unique selling proposition (USP) at CUBLIFT is the ease of use and friendly nature of our machines. Just like any other machine, the stainless steel pallet jack is user-friendly.
Lastly, even though our stainless steel pallet jacks are the best in the industry, we still offer customization. So, if you have something in mind, do contact us.
Honestly, what types of wheels you go for can play a major role in the performance of your stainless steel pallet jack. The best wheels you can go for are made of nylon and polyurethane and that is the material used at CUBLIFT.
The reason why these are the best is because of the following features.
- Chemical resistant
- Perfect for rough, cold, and wet floors
- Puncture resistant.
Therefore, if you have these, you won’t need to replace the wheels time and time again.
With the stainless steel pallet jack by CUBLIFT, the workers will not come across any sort of back problems. Overall, the design is very ergonomic, especially the handle and height. The handle can be adjusted and you don’t need to slouch down to operate it.
Additionally, the rotation feature of the ergonomic handle makes working with it much easier. So, you don’t need to worry about back problems when you have our stainless steel pallet jack with you.
You get a 210-degree steering arch for added comfort.
The key is to maintain proper balance. For this, you should load the heavier items first and then go ahead and load the lighter ones. For perfect balance and stability, the forks of the pallet jack need to be placed properly beneath the pallets.
Be sure to check that they are completely under it. Also, there should be at least a 1” clearance between the pallet and the floor. This way you will not need to worry about the pallets falling down.
According to the National Ag Safety Database, it is not advised to use a stainless steel pallet jack on an incline. It’s not that it will not operate or can’t function properly; it’s just that it is dangerous.
Simply put, a slope makes it difficult to control the stainless steel pallet jack. Thus, you can end up losing control of the pallet jack and hurting someone or yourself in the process.
If it is absolutely necessary to use it on inclined floors, follow these two tips:
- Always pull the stainless steel pallet jack if you are going up the incline
- Always push the pallet jack when you are going down the incline.
In this way, there will be less chance of accidents happening.
You can work both ways. Ideally, it should always be pulled. Pushing can be risky. When you push, you can’t see ahead properly, the pallets and the machine come into your line of vision, so you can end up going slower than normal.
On the other hand, you can also end up losing control and bumping into someone or something. Moving around corners can become nearly impossible as you will not be able to see ahead at all and can be dangerous also.
No. A stainless steel pallet jack does not come with brakes. It does not work that way. So, you should always try to operate it at speeds that can be controlled and not too fast.
Always keep the handle up and the forks down when not in use. In this way, you can avoid any tension of tripping over by the handle.
There are 5 things you should keep in mind and practice regularly to ensure that your stainless steel pallet jack stays in the best condition.
- If the stainless steel pallet jack is manual, check the oil level after roughly 6 months. Moreover, you should replace or top up the oil at least once a year depending on the usage.
- Make it a monthly habit to lubricate the different axles, wheels, and grease fitting with high-quality lubricating oil.
- Keep the environment clean. If the workplace is very dirty and has a lot of debris lying around, the wheels can get damaged. All that dirt and debris can affect the spinning of the wheels
- Check the chain.
- Overloading can reduce the performance of your stainless steel pallet jack manifold. Not only this, it can also prove fatal. The pallet jack forks can break off or all of the pallets can end up falling down you or someone else.
The person using the stainless steel pallet jack needs to be 18 years and above. For that matter, any tool/machine or equipment should be operated by people who are 18 years and above. This ensures that they know how to use the equipment and the safety rules and regulations associated with it.
At CUBLIFT, we use the best galvanized stainless steel and you don’t need to worry about the durability, quality and longevity of the pallet. Even then, we offer a very attractive warranty.
Having a stainless steel pallet jack that comes with a good warranty of a few years saves you from the headache of dealing with defective pieces.
If something happens to the stainless steel pallet jack, the manufacturer will deal with it. At times, you even get a money-back warranty and they give your money back in case of a bad experience.
CUBLIFT is a trade wholesaler and has been manufacturing pallet jacks since 1999. Moreover, all the machines use self-designed transmission systems which make them better than the ones available in the market.
CUBLIFT has achieved economies of scale with the help of its trusted, reliable, and integrated supply chain system. Therefore, they are able to provide the highest quality at the lowest prices.
Even though the stainless steel pallet jack by CUBLIFT is one of the most sound and safest machines, still there are some precautions you need to take.
- NEVER overload the stainless steel pallet jack.
- Be sure to center the forks under the pallets properly
- AVOID using it on an inclined place or a ramp.
- If it is absolutely necessary to use on an incline, be sure to hold it firmly to avoid accidents.
- DON’T try to go above the recommended maximum height.
- DON’T push the stainless steel pallet jack, pull it for maximum maneuverability.
- ALWAYS try to ensure the stainless steel pallet jack is well-balanced.
25. Is it important to read the manual even if you know how to operate the stainless steel pallet jack?
Even if you have ample experience with using a stainless steel pallet jack, it is important to read and understand the instructions manual that comes along with it. The reason is simple, even if two pallet jacks look EXACTLY the same, they have different functionalities.
Sometimes, the functions, loading methods, and capacity differ from brand to brand and machine to machine. Even a difference of a few pounds can be crucial when it comes to super-machines like these. If you overload it, the stainless steel pallet jack can break and cause injury.
- What is the safety equipment to wear while working with a stainless steel pallet jack?
- Safety footwear
- No loose jewelry
- No necklaces/chain/pendants
- No scarves. These can get entangled in the stainless steel pallet jack and end up being catastrophic for you.
If you are repairing or maintaining it, you need to wear safety goggles along with the rest of the safety equipment mentioned above.