● Model: LER(walkie ride)
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500/2000
● Reach out(mm)：500
● Lifting height (mm): 1600~5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1070
● Fork overall width (mm): 670
● Height Min (mm): 40
● Overall L * W (mm): (2500+500)* 860
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 200
● Voltage/ Capacity: 24V / 150AH
● Wheel (Type): PU
● Model:LES-1000/LES-1500(stand up)
● Capacity (kg):1000/1500
● Reach out(mm)：500
● Lifting height (mm):1600~5500
● Fork overall length (mm):1070
● Fork overall width (mm):670+
● Height Min (mm):35/45
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 1460/1600
● Voltage/ Capacity : 24V/270AH
● Wheel (Type): PU
● Weight(kg): 2100
● Model:LES-1000/LES-1500(Sit down)
● Capacity (kg):1500
● Reach out(mm)：500
● Lifting height (mm):1600~5500
● Fork overall length (mm):1070
● Fork overall width (mm):670+
● Height Min (mm):35/45
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 1460
● Voltage/ Capacity : 24V/270AH
● Wheel (Type): PU
● Weight(kg): 2100
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Reach Lift Manufacturer in China
A reach lift, also known as a reach lift truck. It is used to maneuver items around warehouses, storage facilities, docks, and industries. It is designed with a sensible size length to fit in tinny warehouse spaces. Reach lifts are designed to have a four-wheel that is two in the front and two in the back. This gives the operator total control over the reach lift to travel in all directions and reach any height.
Reach lift is what you need around your warehouse as it allows you to easily maneuver items and reach significant heights. They can withstand any horrible warehouse environmental exposure. Our reach lift is designed with an adjustable deceleration that gives you total control over the rate at which items are decelerating. You can choose to lower items slowly or faster.
Reach lift is equipped with an LCD screen with an automated monitor for easy programming. You can choose to truck your operations using the screen and note any errors during operations. We have a wide range of reach lift in different capacities from 2000 to 5000 pounds. The truck is equipped with the operator’s seat for navigating material handling easier and faster.
Reach lift is your partner in material handling around your business area. It offers you safety, and reliability during your palletized loads lifting. Contact us today, we are ready to be one of your top China forklift manufacturers among those forklift companies around the world.
Reach Lift: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- How can you define what is the CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- What is the difference between a reach lift and a forklift? Are they the same or are they any different?.
- How many different types of reach lifts are there?
- Why do you need CUBLIFT’s reach lift for smooth operations? Can you operate smoothly without one?
- What are the different features of CUBLIFT’s reach lift which need to be looked into before buying it?
- Are there any specific places or industries in which CUBLIFT’s reach lift is going to be most efficient?
- Do you need proper training before you operate CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- Can the CUBLIFT’s reach lift go high or not? What is the maximum height it can reach?
- How do you operate CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- What are the benefits of using CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- What are the specifications of CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- How should we store CUBLIFT’s reach lift when it is not being used?
- What should you consider to ensure CUBLIFT’s reach lift stays stable throughout the operation?
- Are there any safety checks before you use CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- What are some of the safety tips operators should follow while using CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- Is it safe to take CUBLIFT’s reach lift on inclined and slope surfaces?
- How to ensure other workers don’t get injured by CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- Do we have the option of customizing CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- Why CUBLIFT’s reach lift is better than the rest?
- What are the 3 key elements of CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- Can CUBLIFT’s reach lift be used outdoors?
- Can CUBLIFT’s reach lift be used to load pallets on the truck?
- Is CUBLIFT’s reach lift cost-effective?
- Do you need to undergo proper training before operating CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- When there is no load on CUBLIFT’s reach lift, how should the forks be positioned?
- Can you drive CUBLIFT’s reach to lift backward?
- Is CUBLIFT’s reach lift safely to use if the horn does not work?
- What are the potential hazards that can occur when operating CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- What are some of the safety practices that are required when you are working with CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
- What are the different situations in which you can drive CUBLIFT’s reach to lift backward?
1.How can you define what is the CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
At CUBLIFT, you can choose from many machines that will make your life easier. For example, reach lifts, forklifts, pallet jacks, and many more. But, what exactly is the reach lift you will find at CUBLIFT’s?
A reach lift is a type of forklift that is compact, slimmer, and less space-consuming as compared to the usual forklift. Usually, CUBLIFT’s reach lift comprises two legs on the outside and wheels that are present only at the back.
This makes it look sleek and reach those hard to get and narrow aisles. At CUBLIFT, our aim is to make a reach lift that is safe to use for the operator and people around. For this reason, the wheels are placed directly below the place where the operator is supposed to sit. Thus, giving you a tight turn radius.
The bottom line is to be able to reach very narrow spaces without compromising on the reach limit of the reach lift. In this way, you get the best height with the most compact size.
2.What is the difference between a reach lift and a forklift? Are they the same or are they any different?
Generally, a reach lift is a forklift. A forklift is a very broad category with many different times of machines in it. If you ask this question to a layman, he will say that both are the same. But, when we are going into details, it is very important to know that there is one major difference between the reach lift at CUBLIFT and forklifts.
CUBLIFT’s reach lift has the same wheelbase as any other counter-balance forklift. The difference lies in the body. CUBLIFT’s reach lift has a more compact body as compared to the forklift. This is why it is able to go into narrow spaces.
The compact body of the reach lift allows reducing the turning radius by a staggering 35% and even more in special cases. Even though they are the same, the main difference is in the size of the industrial machines.
3.How many different types of reach lifts are there?
When it comes to reaching lifts, there are many different types. Even with so many options, CUBLIFT also provides you with the option of customization. Yes, now you can get a special reach lift made for your company or warehouse according to your specifications.
- Stand up reach truck/lift
- Straddle trucks/lifts
- Deep reach truck/lift
Apart from these, there are many different ones but we will be discussing these 3 as they are the most widely used ones in the warehouse
Stand-up lift: This is the most popular and widely used one in the warehouses. It is used mostly when there is just one load. Structurally, they have two long forks on the front and these are places beneath the pallets that are required to be moved.
Straddle truck/lift: Just like the stand-up lift/truck, the straddle truck has long forks on the front. The difference comes when you talk about how it picks up the pallets. It has a gripping feature that allows this type of reach lift to grab the sides of the pallet for better stability and firmer grip. You can use this type when there are numerous pallets to be picked.
Deep reach truck/lift: These are just like the stand-up lift. The only difference is in the length of the forks. These are longer and are able to reach further back.
4. Why do you need CUBLIFT’s reach lift for smooth operations? Can you operate smoothly without one?
When talking about CUBLIFT’s reach lift, buying one translates into durability and longevity. It is made of heavy-duty steel and the wheels are sturdy and made of polyurethane. This ensures stability and easy maneuverability.
With so many different manufacturers making reach lifts, why should you go for CUBLIFT’s reach lift? Well, the answer is simple. The following features make our reach lift stand out from the rest.
Ergonomic Design: Our main aim after the safety of the operator is to ensure to provide an ergonomic design and that is exactly what CUBLIFT’s reach lift has. The rider compartment is wide enough to ensure a good set position. Also, the controls have been designed in such a way that you don’t need to apply a lot of force to operate it.
User control: The programming functions of CUBLIFT’s reach lift are very simple. There is not much that needs to be understood and someone with a fair knowledge of operating the reach lift can easily change the control according to their will. Therefore, it provides a lot of flexibility.
Fast: Unlike other reach lifts, CUBLIFT’s reach lift is fast. You don’t need to wait for long when lowering and moving the machine
Cost-effective: Another major attraction you will find when you look at CUBLIFT’s reach lift is the price. We offer better prices as compared to the competitors, without compromising on quality at all. You get the best quality at lower prices because of our 15+ years of experience in the market. We have established supply and production chains.
5. What are the different features of CUBLIFT’s reach lift that need to be looked into before buying it?
The major things you should look for before buying a reach lift are the load options, steering options, lift capacity, stability, space where it is going to be used, etc. Answer the following questions:
- Where are you going to be using the reach lift?
- How much weight are you roughly going to be lifting with the reach lift?
- What type of options are you looking for? Do you want a gas-operated reach lift or a battery-powered one?
- What type of terrain are you going to be using CUBLFIT’s reach lift on?
- How often is the reach lift going to be used?
- What sort of surface do you want to use it on? Will it be able to sustain the weight of CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
Once you answer these questions, you will be able to select the right model and features from the different reach lift being manufactured at CUBFLIT.
Moreover, these questions will help you understand what sort of reach lift you need and with the option of customization at CUBLIFT, you will know exactly what you need.
6. Are there any specific places or industries in which CUBLIFT’s reach lift is going to be most efficient?
Because of the compact size and space-saving feature, CUBLIFT’s reach lift is widely used in many different industries. All the factories have warehouses and storehouses. To save space, they make narrow aisles and higher shelves.
But, not all forklifts are ergonomic and can reach these narrow aisles. Most of the forklifts are not even designed to be used indoors.
These reach lifts are perfect to move heavy loads which are not humanly possible to be lifted up. So, you can use it in any type of business and industry.
Apart from this, it can be used in different construction sites also. Wherever there is material handling, you can make use of CUBLIFT’s reach lift.
The best place to use CUBLIFT’s reach lift is indoors. In places where quick pallet retrieval and high storage density are a priority, CUBLIFT’s reach lift is going to be very efficient.
7. Do you need proper training before you operate CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
Keeping in mind safety and security, it is imperative for CUBLIFT’s reach lift operators to have proper training before they operate the reach lift. Even though people assume that it will be just like operating an automobile, it is nowhere near it.
There are many different models and types of reach lift you can get from the market, but the general operation is the same. For this reason, each company needs to train the operators before they allow the operator to use the reach lift.
The best way to do this is to provide hands-on training under the supervision of a learned operator. A couple of workshops are all that is needed to understand how to operate a reach lift.
Moreover, if you have CUBLIFT’s reach lift, things become simpler because of the user-friendly nature and the ease of use.
8.Can the CUBLIFT’s reach lift go high or not? What is the maximum height it can reach?
Yes. At CUBLIFT, we aim at providing you with the best. Our reach lifts can go to heights others can’t. The biggest attraction of CUBLIFT’s reach lift is the increased height it provides. Depending on the model and type, the maximum height can vary from reach lift to reach lift.
Generally, a reach lift can go from anywhere starting from 10 feet to a maximum of 35 feet. Again, this depends solely on the model and type of reach lift you have with you.
9.How do you operate CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
First of all, it is recommended to have proper training before you get down to working with CUBLIFT’s reach lift. There are a few simple steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, check the fuel level or battery if you are about to use it for the first time during the day.
- Get beneath the pallet that needs to be moved. Even if it is on top of the shelf and needs to be lifted down, ensure that the forks are beneath and in the center of the pallet. It does not exactly need to be the center but as close as can be to ensure stability and the that the pallet does not go toppling over from CUBLIFT’s reach lift
- Next, be sure that the forks are wide.
- Try to make sure that the pallets are at the back of the mast. This ensures that the center of gravity stays in the middle of the reach lift.
- Be sure to check the path of travel. You don’t want to end up colliding with someone, do you?
- Don’t ever try to be hasty while lowering and picking up pallets. This is the time when operators try to be quick and this is where the maximum accidents occur.
10.What are the benefits of using CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
With CUBLIFT’s reach lift, you are going to reap all the benefits and maybe more that you will get with any other reach lift.
- With CUBLIFT’s reach lift, you can reach very high places. You can easily get a height of 9 meters.
- We all know that the best way to save space is to pack the warehouse closely and make narrower and higher aisles. But, this poses a problem as normal forklifts can’t maneuver through these narrow spaces. For this, CUBLIFT’s reach lift is going to be the best. The compact size and ease of use ensure that it can go through small and narrow spaces.
- You will get more storage with CUBLIFT’s reach lift. With the higher reach capacity, you can stack pallets higher on each other. Hence, saving space while giving more storage capacity.
- Say bye-bye to counterbalance weights. Now, this is something you don’t need with the super stabilized body of CUBLIFT’s reach lift.
- Lower your operating costs by going with CUBLIFT’s reach lift. Moreover, the maintenance cost is low as it is very simple to operate the machine.
- CUBLIFT’s reach lift is very quiet and you can hardly hear it operating in the warehouse.
- They are very easy to operate and make lifting and loading pallets easier.
11.What are the specifications of CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
Generally, the specifications of all the reach lift available on the market are the same. If you want something else, you can ask for customization, as we offer it at CUBLIFT.
|Load height||25 feet|
|Load capacity||2,500 – 4,500 lbs|
|Aisle width||88.9” – 93.1”|
|Travel speed||6.5 MPH – 7.5 MPH|
|Lift speed||40 FPM – 60 FPM|
|Width||41” – 60”|
|Length||78” – 83.5”|
|Height||113” – 133”|
12.How should we store CUBLIFT’s reach lift when it is not being used?
ALWAYS check whether you have switched off CUBLIFT’s reach lift when it is not being used and never leave it unattended. A pallet jack, reach lift and forklift is unattended when the operator is any more than 25 feet away from the machine.
Park it only on the position specified by the company. CUBLIFT’s reach lift needs to be placed on a steady surface that has no slope at all. Moreover, it should be switched off once it is parked.
13.What should you consider to ensure CUBLIFT’s reach lift stays stable throughout the operation?
Even though CUBLIFT’s reach lift operates just like a forklift, it is different in terms of size and stature. Therefore, it is important to ensure it remains stable. As the lack of weight and size and the absence of counterweights can result in it toppling over.
- With a narrow wheelbase, the center of gravity remains in the middle of CUBLIFT’s reach lift. Because of this ergonomic design, the center of gravity is in the wheelbase.
- To ensure stability, keep track of the weight you are about to lift with the reach lift. The total amount of weight you can pick with the forks extended is much less than the weight you can pick when the forks are not extended to the maximum. If you overload the reach lift, it can change the center of gravity.
14.Are there any safety checks before you use CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
Yes. Even though CUBLIFT’s reach lift is the most secure and user-friendly one available in the market, there are still a number of safety checks that you need to follow to be 100% sure of the safety of the operator and other people.
There is a proper checklist for the pre-inspection of CUBLIFT’s reach lift.
- Physically check the reach lift for any apparent problems. Check for cracks, bumps, the controls, and everything should be physically in proper condition.
- Go around the vehicle and check for any apparent fluid leaks.
- Check all the safety types of equipment, covers, and other things. The best way to ensure this is to turn the reach lift on and try lifting and putting the forks down while it is stationary.
- Inspect whether the forks are okay or not. Check for even the slightest bend as it can be catastrophic.
- Check all the lights and horn etc
- Go over the major functions. See if the reach, lift, and lower functions are working properly or not.
- If you even THINK you have found any problems, it is better to be safe than sorry. Tell your supervisor immediately and do not operate that particular reach lift until and unless all the issues are resolved.
15.What are some of the safety tips operators should follow while using CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
For operators, we have a list of tips and tricks for when they use CUBLIFT’s reach lift. These are as follows:
- The operator must be fully aware of where to operate CUBLIFT’s reach truck. All the routes and places should be inspected beforehand to avoid any hurdles and chances of an accident.
- Park were approved only
- ALWAYS operate the reach lift from the operator’s cubicle. Even when you are inside, be sure to keep your hands, feet and other body parts inside and not move around much.
- Operate the reach lift with full concentration.
- If you are working with the stand-up reach lift, be very cautious of where you place your feet. Most accidents happen because the operator does not tread cautiously.
- NEVER place your hands near the reach lift’s mast. It can be very dangerous.
- It is up to the operator to ensure that the load does not exceed the limit.
- Wear all the safety equipment that is required
16.Is it safe to take CUBLIFT’s reach lift on inclined and slope surfaces?
Yes. With a little caution, CUBLIFT’s reach lift can easily be used on inclined surfaces and slopes.
- Be careful to reduce the speed of the reach lift to a bare minimum on an inclined surface. Slower speeds can save the operator from many accidents.
- Try not to turn. If you have to, try to do so very slowly and carefully. The best thing is to avoid turning completely.
- Whichever direction you are traveling in, be sure that the load is facing uphill. This helps avoid the pallets/load from toppling over and gives higher stability to the reach lift.
- As each reach lift is different, the angle of inclination it can travel on safely differs from reach lift to reach lift.
- Always make sure there is no obstruction on your way or there is something on the floor. You just can’t risk having to completely stop CUBLIFT’s reach lift while on the slope.
- Try not to lift the heavyweight when going on an inclined surface.
- If the warehouse has a lot of incline and slopes, try to find another route.
17.How to ensure other workers don’t get injured by CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
Of course, there is a chance of hurting pedestrians when you are operating CUBLIFT’s reach lift. It is an industrial machine and while working with heavy loads, there is always a chance of hurting the people who come in your way. To ensure this does not happen, follow the steps mentioned below.
- The person operating CUBLIFT’s reach lift needs to realize that other people are not familiar with the hazards that they can face. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the person operating it to ensure the people in a way remain safe.
- Allow people to walk by the right of way. If possible, ensure everyone that you are coming with CUBLIFT’s reach lift and they need to clear the way for you.
- NEVER drive the reach lift near pedestrians or anywhere near them. If they are near to a wall or are close to racks or shelves, the operator can end up crushing them and result in loss of property and even worse: loss of life.
- Try to maintain the maximum distance whenever possible. The pinch points can also pose threat.
18.Do we have the option of customizing CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
Yes. With excellent and established production chains, CUBLIFT provides the option of customization for all the industrial equipment we make. We have more than 15 years’ experience in the field, our suppliers are trustworthy and give the best materials at the lowest price. This allows us to become flexible and achieve economies of scale.
So, if you are looking to get a customized reach lift from CUBLIFT, you can contact us right away. Once you contact us, we can get down to discuss the specifications with you and lock the most reasonable prices for you.
What are you waiting for? We would love to hear from you right away!
19.Why CUBLIFT’s reach lift is better than the rest?
The main reason why CUBLIFT’s reach lift is better than the rest is the quality of materials used. We never compromise and cut down costs by going for cheap materials or low-quality ones. They are narrower than the rest and can easily maneuver and work in tighter aisles.
Another stand-out feature of CUBLIFT’s reach lift is the ergonomic design. There will be no more backaches. Not only this, with our reach lift, the vision is clearer as we use high-quality windshields through which the operator can see easily.
20.What are the 3 key elements of CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
The reach lift at CUBLIFT is the best you can get. This can be said for many reasons but we will talk about the 3 key elements that make CUBLIFT’s reach lift stand out from the crowd.
- Steering option: It comes with a 360-degree steering option. This reduces the strain on the operator by reliving the wrists and arms from maneuvering the reach lift from different angles. If the operator is not comfortable with the 360-degree option, he/she can select the 180-degree option. This is because the CUBLIFT reach lift comes with both options.
- Better visibility: Once you buy CUBLIFT reach lift, you can be assured of better visibility. This is one very important element that is overlooked by many. You can opt for one with a glass roof to see things. Also, there are some which have a camera also. You can get it customized.
- Durability: The high-end steel and other materials used make the reach lift durable. You can think of it as a one-time investment. You buy it once and you can forget to buy another one. It is long-lasting and if taken care of properly, can last long
21.Can CUBLIFT’s reach lift be used outdoors?
No. The CUBLIFT’s reach lift is not made to be used outdoors. The undercarriage clearance is very low and it is even built low. The reason for this is that it is mainly made to be used indoors for navigating through tight aisles.
The major reason CUBLIFT’s reach lift is not recommended to be used outside is that the surface outdoors is not even and that can be catastrophic for the reach lift. This can cause bumps and dents by constant knocking on the base.
Also, it can cause damage to the machinery and other parts of CUBLIFT’s reach lift. Hence, it is better to avoid usage outdoors completely.
22.Can CUBLIFT’s reach lift be used to load pallets on the truck?
Yes. If the trucks are near to the warehouse and the terrain allows for it, you can use CUBLIFT’s reach lift to load pallets on the truck.
23.Is CUBLIFT’s reach lift cost-effective?
Yes. When you buy a reach lift or any other industrial equipment from CUBLIFT, you can rest assured that you will be getting the best price possible. The reason for this is simple, deep market penetration and a solid experience of more than 15 years in the field.
Over the years, CUBLIFT has worked to improve their manufacturing process and have achieved economies of scale. This allows CUBLIFT to lower costs without compromising on quality. In fact, you will hardly find such high quality at this price.
Moreover, the durability and longevity, and high performance cover the initial cost of investment and translates into savings over the years.
24.Do you need to undergo proper training before operating CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
Yes. It is preferable to undergo proper training before you get down to operating CUBLIFT’s reach lift. According to OSHA, it is good to know the basics once before you start using any reach lift. The training covers different aspects like how to operate the reach lift, how to avoid collision with pedestrians, how to conduct preliminary inspection etc.
So, it is good to have all the knowledge and see how CUBLIFT’s reach lift operates in person.
25.When there is no load on CUBLIFT’s reach lift, how should the forks be positioned?
Now, there are a couple of things to be remembered here. If CUBLIFT’s reach lift is unattended, it is important to keep the forks on the ground. This will make sure that there is no accident and no one comes bumping in the reach lift when the operator is not around.
On the other hand, when there is no load on CUBLIFT’s reach lift and you are just going back to park it or going to pick up some pallets, the forks must be around 6”-10” above the ground.
26.Can you drive CUBLIFT’s reach to lift backward?
Even though CUBLIFT’s reach lift can be driven backward, it is recommended to be done with extreme caution. It can pose many threats which are not there while driving it backward.
27.Is CUBLIFT’s reach lift safe to use if the horn does not work?
If it is really necessary, you can drive it without the horn. But, it is not recommended. There are so many accidents that happen when the horn is not working. The reason for this is that the horn makes the pedestrians aware that you are coming on the CUBLIFT’s reach lift. So, it is better to get the horn set and then use CUBLIFT’s reach lift.
28.What are the potential hazards that can occur when operating CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
There are many hazards involved in all the processes of working with CUBLIFT’s reach lift.
- First of all, while mounting and dismounting, there is a big chance that the operator can hit his/her head on the top.
- If the operator is driving very fast, there is a chance of tipping over. The load can also tip over and even the entire reach lift can fall over.
- There is a chance of collision in case of a lot of pedestrian traffic on the route you are going to go on.
- It is important to check all the sides before you are going to make a change in direction.
29.What are some of the safety practices that are required when you are working with CUBLIFT’s reach lift?
CUBLIFT’s reach lift is one of the most secure ones you can find on the market. Did you know that more than 95% of the accidents with a reach lift are always because of the negligence of the operator? Yes, it is important to be vigilant. Other than that, follow the rules mentioned below to avoid accidents of any sort:
- Be attentive and don’t operate CUBLIFT’s reach lift if you are drunk, sleepy, or sick.
- Do a preliminary inspection in detail.
- When you have switched it on, look in all the directions before you start it.
- Is the load higher than your vision? Can’t you see in front? The best way to go forward is to move backward. The reason for this is that you will have a clear line of vision when you are going backward.
- Observe and check the traffic rules and comply with them.
- Don’t go too fast. It is not necessary to operate at the maximum speed.
- NEVER try to impress others. Don’t try to do any sort of stunts when using CUBLIFT’s reach lift.
- NEVER speed up on slippery or wet surfaces.
- Don’t take passengers on CUBLIFT’s reach lift. It is not safe for the operator or the passenger that you are asking to come along.
- Be careful of even small bumps. It can cause dents and bumps and can even result in toppling over of the reach lift.
30.What are the different situations in which you can drive CUBLIFT’s reach to lift backward?
When the load is too heavy and it obstructs your view, it is preferable to drive backward. Another situation in which it is better to drive CUBLIFT’s reach lift backward is when you are on an incline or are on a sloppy surface.
This makes sure that the load is balanced and does not fall over. This saves others from accidents and does not result in loss of life and property and the operations run smoothly without any issues.