Lightweight Pallet Jack
CUBLiFT aims to offers to you portable light pallet jacks to you at unbeatable price & services.
- The lightest pallet jack from us can be 50kg itself only.
- Light pallet jack makes palletized lifting easy in very tight rooms
- Sealed leak-proof integrated pump makes lifting quiet and safe
- PU(polyurethane) steering & load wheels allows lifting stably
- All frames are made from reinforced tough steel ensures durability
CUBLiFT’s light pallet jack helps you pulling loads through narrow aisles effortlessly and efficiently.
● Model:BH Standard Style
● Capacity (kg): 1000~5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 520/550/685
● Height Min/Max (mm): 85/195
● pump type :BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Model: BHS (Stainless Steel)
● Capacity (kg):1000/1500/2000/3000
● Fork overall length (mm)：1150/1200
● Fork overall width (mm)：550/685
● pump type: BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Model: BHA(Custom /Stainless Steel)
● Capacity (kg): 1000~2500
● Fork overall length (mm): 1160/1220
● Fork overall width（mm: 460/550/680
● Screen: Waterproof/Printer /A-27E
● Wheel (type): PU/RU/NYLON
● Model: BE1 (Walkie Rider)
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500/1800
● Load center distance (mm): 600
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1220
● Fork overall width (mm): 550/685
● Voltage/ Capacity/type: 24V / 65AH
● Wheel Type: PU
● Model:BE2 (Rider Style)
● Capacity (kg): 2000/2500/3000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 560/685
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 1545
● Voltage/ Capacity/type：24V340AH
● Wheel Type:PU
● Model:BHX (High Lift Pallet Jack)
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500
● Lifting height (mm): 800
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150
● Fork overall width (mm): 540/685
● Weight (kg): 108
● Wheel (type): PU
● Model：BMX High Lift
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500
● Lifting height(mm)：800
● Fork overall length(mm)：1150
● Fork overall width(mm)：540/685
● Wheel (type)：PU
● Voltage/ Capacity: 12V / 70AH
● Custom: CCD
● All Terrain Pallet Jack:BM-2000AT
● Capacity (kg): 1000
● Height Min/Max (mm):50/200
● Fork overall width (mm):700/850
● Fork overall length (mm):950
● Weight (kg):280
● Voltage/ Capacity:48V/32AH
● Model: LELS-500
● Capacity (kg): 500
● Lifting Height (mm): 800/1000/1300
● Fork overall L*W: 1150*540
● Voltage/ Capacity: 12V / 45AH
● Wheel (Type): PU
● Weight(kg): 243/250/265
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Pallet Truck Manufacturer in China
CUBLiFT is a renowned lightweight pallet jack manufacture in China. We have been supplying promising pallet jacks and trucks for over 15 years now.
We aim to make and distribute high-quality efficient lifting equipment that will be of use in your project. They will help you do away with back strain among your employees.
Many employees tend to complain of severe back pains during lifting items manually. This might slow down operations hence CUBLiFT is determined to help you get rid of these issues.
CUBLiFT Lightweight pallet jack is a top-rated sold pallet jack among other listed forklifts. It will help you to lift and move pallets to their preferred storage location.
Our lightweight pallet varies depending on the task, space, and condition of the goods being lifted or moved. We have 1200kg/3000kg/4000kg/5000kg/8000kg load capacity.
The Lightweight pallet jack is used to lift light pallets from point A to point B and back. The fork length ranges from 7 to 10 inches with a width of 650mm to 700mm.
You can stack up low-weight pallets of 38kg that need to be lifted from the ground to the shelves easily and safely. It is very easy to operate the jack as you can either pull or push without strain.
Also, CUBLiFT constructs the lightweight pallet jack using steel which is rigid and robust. The materials are highly selected to achieve 100% quality control and fabrications.
The steel is preferred as it will protect the pallet jack from corrosion in the exposure of water and industrial chemicals. Despite being lightweight it can also lift 20~30 boxes of pallets at once.
We have 24/7 customer interactions both on our websites and in the company. We take 2~3 working days to process your order and send it to your preferred destination.
Lightweight Pallet Jack: The Ultimate FAQs
- What is a lightweight pallet jack?
- How much weight can a lightweight pallet jack lift or move?
- How much weight does a lightweight pallet jack weigh?
- Does one require to acquire specialized training and a license to operate a lightweight pallet jack?
- Is it a lightweight pallet jack manual or electric?
- The cost maintenance of buying or renting a lightweight pallet jack?
- What is the life span of a lightweight pallet jack?
- What kind of fluid is used in the maintenance of a lightweight pallet jack?
- Where is light pallet jacks used?
- How does one bleed air out of a lightweight pallet jack?
- How to refill a lightweight pallet jack?
- How to choose a lightweight pallet jack?
- How safe is it to push or pull a lightweight pallet jack?
- Is light weight pallet jack hired or rented?
- The difference between a forklift and a Lightweight pallet jack?
- What precaution measures should one take to handle a light pallet jack?
- Advantages of buying a lightweight pallet jack.
- Disadvantages of using a lightweight pallet jack.
- What is there an age limit to operate a lightweight pallet jack?.
- What personal protective gears should one wear when handling a lightweight pallet jack?.
Lightweight pallet jacks were designed to make work easier in the places where lightweight pallets require to be lifted. In this FAQ, there is detailed information about the lightweight pallet jack. From the FAQ, a customer can get the answers to all their questions before purchasing the machine. The machine makes everything easy for the client and helps save on their budget as they do not need many employees to offload and load the pallets. The manufacturer also benefits from customers buying the lightweight pallet jack as the industries grow and embrace more innovations out of the customer’s recommendations.
What is a lightweight pallet jack?
Alight weight pallet jack, also known as a lightweight pallet truck, is the equipment used to move and lift pallets within a warehouse. Lightweight pallet jacks are meant by design to carry lightweights.
How much weight can a lightweight pallet jack lift or move?
Lightweight pallet jacks can carry a capacity load of about 1,500lbs to 5,500 lbs, depending on whether it is manual or electric. A lightweight pallet jack can help move a light load from one point to another without the operator straining to move or lift the wooden pallets.
How much weight does a lightweight pallet jack weigh?
The weight of different Lightweight pallet jacks varies in weight based on the models and manufacture. However, it can weigh around 175 pounds or 79kgs for the manual and 1000 pounds or 453kg for the electric.
Does one require to acquire specialized training, and acquire a license to operate a lightweight pallet jack?
The company management has to provide training to those operating the lightweight pallet jacks and authorize them to handle the machines in their places of work. The machine operators have to be equipped with the right training and be conversant with how they can protect themselves when handling the lightweight pallet jacks.
Is it a lightweight pallet jack manual or electric?
A lightweight pallet jack is usually both manual and electric. One has to choose which one is suitable for them depending on their budget and their company needs. The lightweight pallet jacks can also be customized according to carry more weight.
Figure 1: Light Weight powered Pallet jack
Figure 2: lightweight hand pallet jack
The cost maintenance of buying or renting a lightweight pallet jack?
It is cheaper to rent a lightweight pallet jack than to buy one. The Lightweight pallet jack, when rented it is the responsibility of the company that has rented the machine to your company to cater for its maintenance and also insurance. The lenders regularly check the machine, and one can always get the latest model of the lightweight pallet jack. When a company decides to buy a lightweight pallet jack, it is too expensive for them to maintain it again; it is very convenient to use it at any time. When rented, they save on space when it is not in use; the lightweight pallet jacks can be returned from the renting place. When one decides to buy the lightweight pallet jack with the proper regular checkup and following the collect instructions on its maintenance, it can serve the company for a long time without failing.
What is the life span of a lightweight pallet jack?
The life span of a lightweight pallet jack is dependent on how regularly it is maintained. The machine does not have a time limit to operate. For a lightweight pallet jack to serve for a long period, one must always ensure it Carries a good load capacity. The proper following of instructions given in the manual attached with the lightweight pallet jack at the time of purchase or renting can help it serve long without failure.
What kind of fluid is used in the maintenance of a lightweight pallet jack?
Pallet jacks or trucks mainly use the hydraulic fluid to transfer the pressure required to lift a load. The fluid must be frequently checked to ensure it is on the right level to avoid any spillages. The fluid keeps the lightweight pallet jack lubricated, helping it serve the user for a long period.
Where are light pallet jacks used?
Light pallet jacks are used to carry pallets, usually of wooden material, without putting any strain on the person responsible for lifting them up or down. The light pallet jacks are specifically made for horizontal transportation. The lightweight pallet jacks are used in warehouses and areas with limited space. They are loved because they are easy to handle, especially when it comes to light loads.
How does one bleed air out of a lightweight pallet jack?
Lightweight pallet jack has a standard process by which one can bleed air out. This applies in cases where the lightweight pallet jack has not been checked for a while. The operator has to remove the filler port plug on the front of the reservoir, which is easy to screw off. Ensure they heck the oil level and add hydraulic jack oil, which should be filled till it’s at level with the filler port and it just about to come out of filler port opening. Replace the filler port plug and ensure its snag fit; the next thing to do is to place the control lever in the lower position, squeeze the handle pump the jack about 10 – 12 times, ensuring you move completely up and down; this will ensure the cycle of any air that might be in the valve is driven out of the system. Place the lever back to its original position for testing. This process will help remove small particles that might be stuck in the valve system and debris that will free up and push it out of the system.
How to refill a lightweight pallet jack?
There is a procedure in which the hydraulic fluid is refilled in a lightweight pallet jack. The steps are easy to follow; they include;
- The operator has first to place the lightweight pallet jack on a flat ground; this helps prevent the lightweight pallet jack not to roll over when being maintained.
- Using the required tools, open the valve release to have access to the valve opening.
- The maintenance officer has to check and remove the plate cover, thus gaining access to the filler port in the lightweight pallet jack’s inner mechanical parts.
- The maintenance officer has to wipe the filler port plug and the surrounding area to avoid contamination.
- Access the filler port by removing the plug covering it.
- Using the hydraulic jack oil, fill the reservoir to the recommended level.
- Ensure to replace the filler plug once done with filling the reservoir.
- Once done, fix the plate cover to its original position.
How to choose a lightweight pallet jack?
To purchase a lightweight pallet jack, one has to put some factors in mind before making the final decision. Here are key factors that are essential for consideration when purchasing a lightweight pallet jack. They include;
- The fork length of the lightweight pallet jack:- This referee to the width and the fork length it is measured in inches, the common fork size measures 27″ by 48″ thus can handle the normal wood pallets that are 40″ by 48″ thus a too short or a too-long fork length can affect how the light pallet jack can carry loads. On the other hand, maneuverability can be affected due to the limited space in the warehouse, thus affecting performance and work output.
- The lightweight pallet jack capacity: – the lightweight pallet jack is designed to carry different load capacities; thus, one has to ensure they get the right lightweight pallet jack to facilitate the carrying of the loads they want. The load capacity can be between 4,500lbs to 5,000lbs, and others are designed to carry even heavier loads above 5,000lbs. One must ensure to purchase the right capacity lightweight pallet jack as buying a lower capacity lightweight pallet jack can lead to safety problems such as broken pallet jack, equipment damage, staff harm, and time loss.
- The lightweight pallet jack weight:- The base unit weight of the lightweight pallet jack is a key consideration. However, one has to ensure the weight of the lightweight pallet jack; if it’s too heavy and carries a heavy load, it can cause damage to the warehouse floor when moving loads from point to point. Thus must ensure the warehouse floor surface can support both the pallet’s weight and the lightweight pallet jack.
- The lightweight pallet jack’s lift height: This is significantly important as one has to put into account the warehouse high before purchasing the lightweight pallet jack. This will limit the lifting of pallet loads to different height levels. The standard lift height is 3″ and 8″ for the maximum height. There other custom options that allow the pallet jack to go lower than the standard height. However, a lot of care has to be taken when lifting loads as the pallet jack can easily tip over if too much weight is placed at certain heights.
- The wheels of a lightweight pallet jack: – The wheels serve an important role in maneuvering through the warehouse with ease. One must ensure they have the right wheels on the pallet jack to move loads from point to point in the warehouse. They offer protection on the floor against damage to the warehouse floor surface by the pallet jack. Choosing the wheels made with the wrong material can lead to the warehouse floor surface being damaged. One has to ensure they buy the recommended wheels as polyurethane and non-staining in nature, thus offering protection to the floor surface.
How safe is it to push or pull a lightweight pallet jack?
The choice to push or pull a lightweight pallet jack is dependent on the operator on the control. However, it is advised, it is safer to push the lightweight pallet jack than to pull. This is due to the worker’s foundation and stability when pushing the lightweight pallet jack. It also offers the operator a clear vision of sight as the operator can see where they are going and avoid colliding with other workers, which is the case if they’re to be moving backward while pulling the lightweight pallet jack.
Is lightweight pallet jack hired or rented?
One can rent a lightweight pallet jack. The criteria used to hire or rent are dependent on the terms put in place by the pallet jack owner. Many organizations and private individuals offer the service at a fee; this can be an hourly rate or a day rate.
The difference between a forklift and a Lightweight pallet jack?
Forklifts can load more, lift more, and have more moving capabilities than Lightweight pallet jack. Forklifts are much bigger than the pallet jack thus can lift heavier loads and move more items at a go. The forklift capabilities include:-
- The lifting and moving loads and materials
- The loading and unloading of items onto and off trucks for transportation.
- The lifting of workers when carrying overhead tasks.
- The loading and unloading of trains, ships, and railroad cars.
- They are also specially designed to perform such tasks as sweeping and cleaning the warehouse floor surface and the dock floors.
A lightweight pallet jack is much smaller and offers simpler load handling to move pallet loads within the warehouse. They are used to move loads that are too heavy to carry by hand. However, the lightweight pallet jack is affordable and requires minimal maintenance compared to the forklift that needs a specialized technician to maintain them and fix them. They both are essential for the ease of maneuverability and speed up the day-to-day activities of the warehouse.
What precaution measures should one take to handle a light pallet jack?
When operating a light pallet jack, there are key safety requirements that must be followed to ensure the worker’s safety and those working in the warehouse. This includes:-
- Loads should not be moved up or down the ramps
- Do not carry other workers with the lightweight pallet jack.
- Ensure the load is balanced on the lightweight pallet jack.
- Avoid overloading the lightweight pallet jack at all times.
- The worker should ensure they wear personal protective equipment PPE for their safety when working with the lightweight pallet jack.
- Always use both forks for the load lifting.
- Push the lightweight pallet jack rather than pull as it increases stability and increases maneuverability as the worker has a better footing.
- The worker must ensure they operate from a neutral position when maneuvering as it reduces fatigue.
- The worker must ensure they operate the lightweight pallet jack at controllable speed within the warehouse.
- The worker must ensure they park the lightweight pallet jack out of the traffic areas on the level floor surface with the forks lowered.
- The lightweight pallet jack handle should be left in the up position to avoid tripping other workers over.
Advantages of buying a lightweight pallet jack
Lightweight pallet jacks have very many benefits to the users and the people who intend to buy one. Some of the advantages include:
- A lightweight pallet jack helps reduce the causes of accidents and injuries when carrying pallets. When one uses their own back to carry the pallets, one is at risk of hurting their back, reducing their life span by having body aches. When handling a lightweight pallet jack with the correct protective gear, there are hardly any accidents, and work is done efficiently.
- A lightweight pallet jack is easy to use, thus making work fast. With the lightweight pallet jack following the guide that accompanies the machine, one can easily handle it and fix it.
- A lightweight pallet jack, if well maintained, can serve a long time, increasing the rate at which work is done, helping save on time and cost of labor.
- The hydraulic fluid used in the lightweight pallet jacks is easily available, making it possible for maintenance to be regularly done.
- A lightweight pallet jack increases the morale of the one operating it because they apply only a little force in the machine’s operation. This makes the operator carry a lot of pallets being more productive.
- A lightweight pallet jack is cheaper than a heavy pallet jack, making it easier to maintain and operate without assistance.
- A lightweight pallet jack does not require a large space to be parked, making it preferable in small spaces.
- Some lightweight pallet jacks come with accessories that can help weigh the weight of the load.
- Lightweight pallet jacks are not limited in usage as they can be operated manually and electronically through batteries.
Disadvantages of using a lightweight pallet jack
- If a lightweight pallet jack is not well maintained, it can easily be damaged, making one incur a higher cost in repairing it or purchasing a new one.
- A lightweight pallet jack can only carry light weighed pallets making then not favorable to carry weighty pallet loads.
- A lightweight pallet jack is only favorable for small spaces.
- When using an electric lightweight pallet jack, the batteries need charging. Failures to charge the machine can ma work delay wasting time that is very key in carrying pallets or offloading.
What is there an age limit to operate a lightweight pallet jack?
The age required for one to operate a lightweight pallet jack is 18 years. At this age, the individual understands how they can operate the lightweight pallet jack or any other pallet jack. An 18-year-old is referred to as an adult and can fully understand when taught how to operate the lightweight pallet jack. The employers having the lightweight pallet jacks have to be very careful when employing people into their industries without having an identity card for safety purposes.
What personal protective gears should one wear when handling a lightweight pallet jack?
When handling a lightweight pallet jack, one has to take care of themselves by wearing the right protective gear. The protective gears required include:
- Heavy gloves for the hands to avoid being hurt by the friction when pushing the handle of a lightweight pallet jack.
- Always wipe your hands whenever you are done opening the hydraulic fluid tank to avoid slipperiness when using the lightweight pallet jacks and wipe spillages.
- Use very steel-capped boots to avoid hurting your feet when handling the light-duty pallet jack when lifting pallets.
- Always use a helmet or a head cap on your head in a case when offloading a pallet; it doesn’t hurt your head.
- One also needs to have their ears protected from the noise that may exceed 90 decibels. Ear protectors are meant to protect the eardrums from being damaged that may cause hearing impairments that may lead to deafness.
- When handling a lightweight pallet jack, one needs to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt or consider wearing an overall to avoid getting body fractures.
- Safety glasses are also necessary when working with lightweight pallet jacks to avoid damaging one’s eyesight.
- A first aid kit is a need-be when operating a lightweight pallet jack. There is a need to know the first aid basics when working in a place where there are lightweight pallet jacks that involve offloading and reloading because minor accidents may happen.
- Finally, a heavy visibility vest is essential for chest protection in cases of any accidents when working with a lightweight pallet jack.
What is the main difference and similarity between a manual and electric lightweight pallet jack?
The main difference between a manual and electric lightweight pallet jack is that a manual lightweight pallet jack operates with just the hydraulic fluid’s help. Electric lightweight pallet jacks use batteries required to be charged for the lightweight pallet jack to operate. A manual lightweight pallet jack is easier to maintain than an electric light pallet jack because it does not include the cost of batteries. The overall similarity, which is a great advantage, is that the lightweight pallet jacks can easily be placed at the back of a van and transported to work where one wants to work. The following are types of lightweight pallet jacks:-
Figure 3: Lightweight Semi Electric pallet jack
Figure 4: New lightweight pallet jack
Figure 5: Lightweight pedestrian pallet jack