Electric Hand Jack
CUBLiFT high-quality electric hand jacks help you to move heavy-duty loads with ease and effortlessly.
- Load Capacity: up to1100 lb.
- PU Polyurethane wheels offer more quiet and smooth operations
- 180° steering arc makes loading more flexible in tight spaces
- AC power provides super maneuverability and flexible control
- Maintenance-free batteries with built-in charger, 10 seconds operations
- Pallet jacks with built-in weighing scales are available
Find more electric hand jacks from us, make your load or unload delivery & transfer more efficient and easier
● Model:BH Standard Style
● Capacity (kg): 1000~5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 520/550/685
● Height Min/Max (mm): 85/195
● pump type :BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Model: BHS (Stainless Steel)
● Capacity (kg):1000/1500/2000/3000/5000
● Fork overall length (mm)：1150/1200
● Fork overall width (mm)：550/685
● pump type: BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Model: BHA(Custom /Stainless Steel)
● Capacity (kg): 1000~3000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1160/1220
● Fork overall width（mm: 460/550/680
● Screen: Waterproof/Printer /A-27E
● Wheel (type): PU/RU/NYLON
● Model: BE1 (Walkie Rider)
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500/1800
● Load center distance (mm): 600
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1220
● Fork overall width (mm): 550/685
● Voltage/ Capacity/type: 24V / 65AH
● Wheel Type: PU
● Model:BE2 (Rider Style)
● Capacity (kg): 2000/2500/3000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 560/685
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 1545
● Voltage/ Capacity/type：24V340AH
● Wheel Type:PU
● Model:BHX (High Lift Pallet Jack)
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500
● Lifting height (mm): 800
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150
● Fork overall width (mm): 540/685
● Weight (kg): 108
● Wheel (type): PU
● Model：BMX High Lift
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500
● Lifting height(mm)：800
● Fork overall length(mm)：1150
● Fork overall width(mm)：540/685
● Wheel (type)：PU
● Voltage/ Capacity: 12V / 70AH
● Custom: CCD
● All Terrain Pallet Jack:BM-2000AT
● Capacity (kg): 1000
● Height Min/Max (mm):50/200
● Fork overall width (mm):700/850
● Fork overall length (mm):950
● Weight (kg):280
● Voltage/ Capacity:48V/32AH
● Model: LELS-500
● Capacity (kg): 500
● Lifting Height (mm): 800/1000/1300
● Fork overall L*W: 1150*540
● Voltage/ Capacity: 12V / 45AH
● Wheel (Type): PU
● Weight(kg): 243/250/265
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Pallet Jack Manufacturer in China
CUBLiFT is one of the leading pallet jack manufacturers in China. Electric hand jack is one of the highly demanded forklifts in our company. We have been in the manufacturing industry for over 15 years with an incredible experience. We are a credited and certified company focused on providing high-quality electric hand jacks.
Our catalog covers a full range of high-quality electric stackers, forklifts, scissor lifts at the best possible price. You can choose any of our products as per your budget and lifting needs. Our electric hand jack can be used to lift low-level pallets within a sensible distance around your workplace. They can lift and move pallets of up to 1500KG load capacity.
CUBLiFT electric hand jack is available in different load capacities, fork lengths, and lifts heights. Fork length can range from 800mm to 1100mmm with a lift height of 120mm. All our electric hand jacks have a standard load capacity of 1500 kg, 2000kg, 2500kg, and 3000kg. The lift height and load capacity are versatile for anyone to operate the hand jack.
If you want customized fork lengths/ load capacities/ lift height you can also send us an OEM order. We work with your requirements to achieve a successful buyer-seller relationship. It is very easy to operate our electric hand jack as it has 3 level controls that are raised, lower, and neutral. It has 3 to 4 wheels that are designed to withstand harsh loading conditions.
Compared with other hand jack manufacturers, CUBLiFT has rich experience, mature material, fabrication, and assembly chains. This increases your work efficiency by 5 times. Contact us now and save your cost from today.
Electric Hand Jack: Ultimate FAQ Guide
Table of Contents
- What is an electric hand jack?
- Why should you choose an electric hand jack?
- What are the extra features installed in the electric hand jack?
- How much weight can an electric hand jack carry?
- Does it need special training to drive an electric hand jack?
- Where can you use an electric hand jack?
- What is the cost of an electric hand jack?
- Is the electric hand jack safe?
- Can one person operate an electric hand jack?
- Is the body of the electric hand jack strong enough to carry heavyweight?
- How much distance can electric hand jack travel?
- What is the width of an electric hand jack?
- Is an electric hand jack convenient to use, or do you need to know the technique?
- How to use an electric hand jack?
- How much power does it require to operate?
- What type of steering system is installed in the electric hand jack?
- What is the difference between manual and electric hand jack?
- What is the length of the forks?
- What is the maximum height of lifting?
- Does an electric hand jack require regular maintenance?
- Can you use an electric hand jack in a very compact area?
- Is an electric hand jack a forklift?
- What could be the average life of an electric hand jack?
- Is driving a forklift on a dock risky?
- How long should the weight be lifted while traveling?
- How long will it take if you stop a forklift traveling at full speed?
- Does any license is required for electric hand jacks or forklifts?
- Is the electric hand jack too heavy?
- How long does the battery of electric and jack take to charge fully?
- What type of water do the batteries of the electric hand jack require?
- What is the average life span of batteries of an electric hand jack?
- What are the advantages of using an electric hand jack?
- What are the disadvantages of using electric hand jacks?
- What is the difference between electric and semi-electric electric hand jack?
- What are the types of electric hand jack?
This is lifting equipment using to lift or move heavy loads.
It is mostly used at warehouses and retails.
It is highly efficient in compact areas; it is shaped to lift heavy loads with easiness and provide comfort to the driver.
It consists of long pair of forks capable of lifting heavyweight up to a certain height and moving goods from one place to another.
It has a handle for the driver to move it in a direction and change the speed.
If you want to work efficiently, increase productivity, and save the time of labor; you should use an electric hand jack.
Since it is electric, it doesn’t require much operator strength while moving It; you need to press a button to lift it, lower it down, and move in any direction.
If you are used to using it manually, you can.
Labor needs time to shift a piece of good from one place to another, while the electric hand jack needs a click to work on that.
There are different models of electric hand jack; most of them have the following features:
- Direction control
- Speed control
- Lifting button
- Lowering button
- Tow bar support handle
- Pallet forks
- Load wheels
- Steering tires
- Break control
- Reverse switch
There are different varieties of electric hand jacks.
It depends on the electric hand jack’s size and model, but mostly electric hand jack can carry 1 to 5 tons.
Though it is elementary to drive and operate, it can be risky to be untrained or inexperienced or don’t know the proper operation method.
Workers who use it should be trained or experienced; if a new worker is operating it, there should be an experienced person to supervise to avoid any injury or damage.
A new worker should avoid using an electric hand jack while lifting fragile goods.
In today’s industries, electric hand jacks are very common; in every manufacturing industry, the factory’s warehouses are stored in a vast volume; the electric hand jack is used.
It provides a satisfactory service to any compact area because it is accessible to move with a heavy load.
There are many types and models of electric hand jack; giant models are built to lift heavy weights while small models lift comparatively lighter weights.
The smaller electric hand jack’s price could be $1000, while the giant ones can go up to $20000.
Yes, it is very much safe to operate; if you are a trained worker and know how to drive and manage it properly, you will have a fantastic experience.
The body of the electric hand jack is designed so that it provides balance while lifting the weight.
In some electric hand jack, the safety glass is installed for safety purposes.
If any untrained person operates it and anything falls while lifting the weight, the operator remains safe.
While in new and upgraded electric hand, electric hand jack has the feature of reverse switch which is installed for safety purpose; when an operator is moving it in a reverse direction; and by mistake, if he speeds up the machine, the switch which is installed on the handle will touch the belly of the operator and stop the engine.
Yes, one person can efficiently operate an electric hand jack; even one person is enough for running it on sliding.
Electric hand jack is designed to lift and transport heavyweights and move them without requiring much effort.
The forks are made up of strong steel rods that support the body and lift the weight.
The moving wheels made up of Polyurethane material make balance while raising.
Since it is an electric machine, it depends on the battery power; a 24V battery is used. It is designed to move around only inside the warehouse.
Different models have different sizes and even different shapes, but the average width between 20.25 to 27 inches, while each fork’s average width would be around 7 inches.
Though it is straightforward to use, you should still go for training to operate it.
Training is essential to avoid any injury and follow all safety steps.
Using an electric hand jack is relatively easy and quick. Follow these steps:
- If the jack is connected to the battery charger, remove it.
- Hold the handle
- Make sure that the forks are at the lowest height
- Make a right position
- Move the jack forward by pressing the button.
- Insert the forks in the pallets.
- Raise the pallets by using the controller; there is a button for lifting and lowering.
- Move the electric hand pallet where you want to place the pallets.
- Once you reach the location, you can lower the load by pressing the controller’s lowering button.
- After lowering, you can press the reverse button to reverse the jack so that the forks come out from the pallets.
- Now the job is done, you can reconnect it with the battery charger.
AC driving system is installed in this jack, and it is generally operated at 0.45KW.
The EPS steering system is installed in this electric hand jack which takes information from the steering sensors instead of hydraulic.
The manual hand jack needs a hydraulic to lift and move heavy loads from one place to another, while the electric hand jack consists of an electric motor powered up by the battery and operates the machine.
The electric machine is capable of lifting more weight than the manual hand jack because in the manual machine you need to put your effort while raising, lowering and moving; not only this but it contains some risk factors while in the electric machine all you need to do is just press the button; so, the electric motor is more comfortable and more convenient as compared to the manual one.
The fork’s length is significant because when you insert your machine in the pallets, these forks go insides and are responsible for lifting; so, it is vital to know the length of forks.
The average length of forks is 48’’.
Sometimes it becomes problematic to operate a large machine in Wearhouse or if the pallets in your Wearhouse are shorter, you can use other models with shorter forks.
Different height is designed for another purpose; mostly electric is designed to move and lift goods, and the height could be between 3 inches to 8 feet.
Since it is a battery-operated hand jack; it requires maintenance regularly; not the only battery but other parts also require care and attention for long life; here are the essential maintenance requirements:
- If you have a maintenance-free battery that means it is sealed, you don’t need to check the water level or add water to the battery terminals.
- Batteries should be changed frequently.
- Make sure every time it restores the battery life when you charge it.
- Ensure the tires are not damaged; if you see any cracking in any tire or in other parts of the machine, you must replace that part.
- You must operate it on smooth surfaces because a rough surface might damage the pivots.
- You must lubricate the steering joints every six months; that will increase the life of your machine.
- Care for your machine; don’t use it in the rain, though few models are even waterproof.
- Not only the machine maintenance is required but the floor should be maintained as well. Irregular floor, small variance, or any damage in the floor should be resolved for operator and machine safety.
Yes, because its steering wheel is capable of rotating up to 210o; so, it can easily be used and rotate at compact places.
In manual jack’s operator feel trouble while lifting or lowering because of the compact area.
Still, if you are using an electric hand jack, you will no longer face such a situation because you can do all this by pressing the button.
In manual jacks, the operator has to put force to move it while in an electric machine.
No such effort is required; not only this but few models provide the operator’s standing-place; operator and drive the machine standing on it.
Yes, they are the most basic forms for forklifts; they are proposed to use only in warehouses.
The average life period of an electric hand jack is around 10,000 hours, but that depends on the manufacturing quality, the battery and sensors quality, and the maintenance.
You are using a good quality machine and maintaining it properly; it might work for 20000 hours or more.
It can be risky to drive on the dock because the machine can skid on oily or wet areas; extra precautions are required to drive on such places with heavyweights.
The weight should be kept at a safe height for convenient traveling; it should be lifted 6 to 8 inches (15 to 20 cm) from the floor while traveling.
Even If you are shifting a load from a heightened place to another high place, you still need to lower the weight after lifting and travel with lowered weight and lift again when you have to keep the load.
If your forklift is traveling at the speed of 7 miles per hour, and you press the emergency brake button, then it will approximately take 16 feet to stop.
If you increase the speed, it will take more time to stop, maybe even more than 21 feet.
That also depends on the load; if your machine is carrying a heavy load, its momentum will be high, and it will take even more time to stop.
You should avoid traveling your forklifts at high speed, to prevent any mishap, especially when the machine is carrying a load.
You don’t need to have a license to drive the electric hand jacks, but you need to get training so that you know how to operate them properly.
Many companies that are using forklifts in a considerable amount are looking forward to such programs in which workers will be tough all the safety measures, techniques, and the right procedure of operating the machine.
Workers who complete the program successfully will be awarded certification.
A manual pallet jack’s weight is around 79 kg (175 pounds), while the electric hand jack is very heavy; the importance of an electric hand jack is about 453 kg (1000 pounds).
A completely discharged battery of electricity and jack takes around 8 hours to charge completely. Then it will need 8 hours to cool down. The meter might indicate a fully charged battery while the truck is powered up if the battery charging cycle would be interrupted.
It is a myth that anyhow, distilled water is required for battery, it’s definitely not the case.
If you have clean water, you no longer need distilled water.
You should use a single-point watering system and make sure all battery cells contain the required water levels.
An average life span of a battery of an electric hand jack is five years.
But its life span can extend up to ten years only if you care for it properly and justify all maintenance requirements. Few battery maintenance requirements are listed below to increase the life:
- Connect the battery to the charger when the remaining power is below 30%. Don’t use the machine when the battery is already low. If you use the engine when the battery’s remaining power is less than 30%, it will definitely reduce the battery’s life span. And doing that may cause the heat up of electrical components, and any damage is also possible.
- Try not to disconnect the charging when the battery is not fully charged. It would help if you let the battery be charged entirely and then disconnect it. And don’t connect it to the charging when 50-60% power is still left; let it reach 30% and then connect.
- Try to maintain the temperature by 92 degrees; sometimes, battery life reduces when the temperature reaches up to 92 degrees. And other types of batteries drop their performance if the temperature drops down to 30 degrees. So, there are different types of batteries according to the condition; ensure that the battery you will buy math the state of your warehouse.
- Avoid charging batteries during lunch breaks; because it will be a quick charging that is also dangerous for battery life. The battery should be charging once a day; if you set it twice a day or you will just cut the life span in half.
- Check the water level; keep in mind that you have to add clean or distilled water only after charging. Don’t ever add water before setting. Check manufacturer’s recommendation that when you should add water; most probably after five to ten charges. And ensure there are no white crystals on the lead plates; if you see such a thing call the repairer.
- One of the most neglected maintenance is to clear batteries; clean showers each month with battery cleaner or warm water.
- Don’t use a battery if it emits smoke; if you see the battery emitting smoke, power if off, and don’t use it again.
Here are few advantages of using an electric hand jack:
- Size is small so that it can be used in compact areas
- The upfront cost is low
- Operating cost is low
- Maintenance cost is low
Here are some disadvantages of using an electric hand jack:
- Though it is capable of high lifting still it can’t match the height of forklifts; so, if you are looking for a high lifting machine, electric hand jacks might not suit your requirements
- The operation is slower than forklifts that can hamper productivity.
- It can only be used inside the Warehouses.
There is a definite difference between an electric and a semi-electric hand jack; in a semi-electric hand jack, you can effortlessly move the machine.
When it comes to lifting or lowering, you need to put effort into it.
In semi-electric engines, you are provided with a lever that allows you to enable the lifting, neutral or lowering mode.
When you have to lift it; you push down the lever, and then you need to pump the tow bar gripping from the handle, and the pallets will lift; Lever is pulled up while lowering the pallets, and neutral mode is set for traveling.
In an electric hand jack, you are provided with buttons for lifting and lowering the pallets; press it and save time and effort.
There are two common types of electric hand jacks.
One is called the walker or walkie; this type is designed to walk ahead or behind the truck while operating the controls.
And the other type is the rider truck, also known as the walkie rider; the walkie rider allows you to operate from either the floor or the vehicle’s operator’s platform.