Double Electric Pallet Jack
CUBLiFT offers you selected double electric pallet jacks for heavy-duty low-level lifting and moving pallets
- Easy for handling heavy-duty lifting over a long distance
- Lift capacity: up to 5,000kg
- Lift height: 6″ and Turning Radius up to 61″
- 3-wheel, 4-wheel forklifts are available
- Selected Fully Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Operator Presence Sensing System ensures operator safety
Find more pallet jack trucks from us, save more on your budget, produce more on your productivity
● Model: BE1 (Walkie Style)
● Capacity (kg): 1000/1500/1800
● Load center distance (mm): 600
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1220
● Overall Height (mm): 1225
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm):1250
● Model: BE2 (Electric Pallet Jack Rider Style)
● Capacity (kg): 20005000
● Load center distance (mm): 600
● Fork overall length (mm): 1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 560/685
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 1545
● Model:BECT (Center Rider Style)
● Capacity (kg):2000
● Load Center (mm):600
● Lifting height (mm): 115
● Forks size (mm):1150/175/175
● Turning radius (mm): 2250
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Double Electric Pallet Jack Manufacturer in China
CUBLiFT is known for manufacturing high-quality lifting equipment in China. CUBLiFT double electric Pallet jack is one piece of lifting equipment that we offer among others. For more than 15 years, we have gained enough experience to help us deliver reliable and durable electric pallet jacks to our esteemed clients. We work with the customer’s budget and requirements.
With a double electric pallet jack, you can get rid of the toxic working environments for your employees. In this case, you will increase productivity by 5 times and your employees will be friendly. A double electric pallet jack can be used in many workplaces including construction industries, warehouses, docks, etc. Choosing the right pallet jack is very essential for long-term savings.
Our double electric pallet jack comes with enticing features that can be a benefit to your project. We have different pallet jack models like a stainless steel pallet jack, electric high lift, standard deluxe, etc.
The load capacity of our double electric pallet jack is up 5000~8000kg with a reach height of 6 to 7 inches. We also have customized load capacities of 2000kg/ 2500kg/ 3000kg available upon request. Additionally, many of our standard models are available in varying fork lengths and fork widths. We have a 24/7 sales team on standby to help you understand more about the features of our double electric pallet jacks.
At CUBLiFT, it’s our responsibility to make sure you get the service and the product that you need at the right time. We understand the importance of keeping things running in any workplace. Send us a mail if you are interested in any of our products. Your requirements will be processed within 2~3 working days. CUBLiFT will always be here for you!
Double Electric Pallet Jack Ultimate FAQ Guide
A double electric pallet jack is used in two primary functions for low-lifting and transporting goods. It is powered equipment that enables load lifting and moving processes easier since less human effort is required. The machine has four forks which are separated vertically positioned from the front wheels. The machine is motorized to enable lifting and moving heavier loads. In some cases, a platform is fitted for a user to stand while operating the equipment. The double electric pallet jack can handle the load that ranges from 5,000 pounds and may go as high as 8,000 pounds or more.
Table of Contents
- What are the types/models of a double electric pallet jack?. 2
- What are the mechanical properties to be considered in designing a double electric pallet jack?. 2
- What are the challenges experienced in a double electric pallet jack and their solutions?. 2
- How high can a double electric pallet jack handle the platform with load?. 3
- How many types of double electric pallet basing on the lifting height and size of the load?. 3
- How much does it cost to acquire a brand new double electric pallet jack?. 3
- What are the safety guidelines for using a double electric pallet jack?. 3
- Does a double electric pallet jack machine needs fall protection?. 4
- Can a double electric pallet jack be used for interior work?. 4
- What are the advantages of using the double electric pallet jack?. 4
- What are the disadvantages of the double electric pallet jack?. 6
- What are the maintenance practices for a double electric pallet jack?. 6
- Who invented the double electric pallet jack?. 6
- What are the qualifications that a double electric pallet jack operator need to attain?. 7
- Where can I get training on using the double electric pallet jack?. 7
- Why is double electric pallet jack certification important?. 7
- How do you recharge the battery that is in-built on a double electric pallet jack?. 8
- Can I rent my double electric pallet jack?. 8
- Do I have to pay for maintenance costs while my double electric pallet jack is still used by rental agencies?. 8
What are the types/models of a double electric pallet jack?
The double electric pallet jack exists in various models manufactured by different companies. Typically prices of the equipment vary with their models and the company which make them. The prices vary with the model and other factors that include lifting capacity and lifting height. Usually, the machine is designed with an AC motor to facilitate efficient lifting and movement of heavier (more than 5,000 pounds) goods in a warehouse. The double electric pallet can also be moved manually by a push in case of power failure.
What are the mechanical properties to be considered in designing a double electric pallet jack?
- Flexible wheels – Rubber wheels are recommended since they can hold the grip and facilitate the stability of the equipment on a variety of surfaces in the workplace.
- Strength and toughness – the machine should be made of hard materials such as steel or aluminum to enable it to handle heavier loads. These materials also make the equipment durable making it economical to use.
- Stiffness – the equipment need to have adequate resistance to deformation due to external forces; hence using materials that provide stiffness is necessary to prevent this problem.
- Elasticity- double electric pallet jack should be made of materials that maintain their original shape when they experience large external forces.
What are the challenges experienced in a double electric pallet jack and their solutions?
Battery not long-lasting – this problem may be due to overcharging of the battery or the lifespan of the battery is almost ending. The solution can be swapping the battery with a new one that meets the power requirements of the double electric pallet jack. However, the subsequent batteries can be protected by avoiding too long a charging process.
Battery not recharging – this problem arise due to the disconnect of the cables or the battery may be damaged completely. This can be solved by checking on the faulty cables and replacing them with functioning ones. This condition can be avoided by carrying out frequent checking and only charging the battery when it has run flat.
A problem in lifting – this condition may occur when the nuts and not tightly fixed or there may be a disconnect in the machine parts. This problem can be solved by checking the equipment for the loose nuts and tighten them. it can also be solved by ensuring every part of the machine is connected as required.
Tear and wear – this condition occurs due to a lack of adequate lubrication of the moving parts and exposure of the machine to moisture that facilitates rusting. The solution to this problem is frequent lubrication of the moving parts by use of the recommended oil by the manufacturing company. The machine should also be stored in a cool and dry place that is also dustless to keep it free from rust.
Damaged wheels – this problem arises in cases where the machine is experiencing overloading or when it has been used on unfavorable surfaces. As a result of excessive forces applied on the wheels, they fail to sustain the weight and get damaged. The solution is to replace the old wheels with the new ones. But to prevent further damages to the new wheels, care must be taken by using only the recommended size of the load. The other this to consider is moving the machine on appropriate surfaces.
How high can a double electric pallet jack handle the platform with load?
The double electric pallet jack usually has a lifting height of between six and eight feet. But some versions can lift more than this level. Typically, the lifting height of the equipment is low because it handles heavier loads which may topple over in cases of very height lifting.
How many types of double electric pallet jack basing on the lifting height and size of the load?
The double electric pallet jack varies in types depending on the lifting height and capacity. Most double electric pallets have a lifting height of six feet, and a few can handle up to eight feet or more. Lifting capacity also varies where most of the double electric pallets handle a load of about 5000 pounds. But some mini version can handle a load of fewer than 5000 pounds and can be used to move more than this level.
How much does it cost to acquire a brand new double electric pallet?
Usually, the cost of the double electric pallet jack varies with the model and the manufacturing company. Most of the double electric pallets made by Raymond Corporation costs 5,500 dollars while those from Crown sometimes can go up to 7000 dollars. The other factor that determines the price of this machine is load capacity. Usually, the battery may be excluded from the total costs but in case it is included, the cost of the equipment goes higher. The advantage of purchasing a brand new double electric pallet is that it comes with the operating manual and the company will help you fix the machine and at the same time offer basic training of handling the machine.
What are the safety guidelines for using a double electric pallet jack?
- An operator should avoid placing their feet underneath the double electric pallet jack because they may be run over by the machine
- It is recommended to push the double electric pallet jack instead of pulling. Pulling is only advised on an inclined.
- It is advised that an operator should be careful of the pinch points for the safety of their hands
- Proper maintenance of the double electric pallet jack is necessary to minimize the chance s of causing an accident.
- An employer must ensure that the operators they are hiring are knowledgeable in using the double electric pallet jack. In case they are not, an employer should offer adequate training before allowing the worker to use the equipment.
- An operator should keep watch of their speed while moving a heavier load, because approaching a corner with very high speed may result in an accident.
- An operator should pay much attention to the entries and exits of the warehouse because new drivers may not be familiar with the flow.
- An operator should ensure that the cargo is always secure on the double electric pallet jack. Misalignment of the load may result in an accident. When you hear a cracking sound, stop the machine and check for the damages.
- Avoid exceeding weight limits. Overloading may destroy the equipment. It can also lead to an accident when the load falls on the operator.
- An operator needs to balance the load on the forks to ensure the safety of the product and minimize the chances of an accident happening.
- Ensure that there is no potential hazard in the working environment.
- An operator should carefully and safely use the double electric pallet jack at all possible means to minimize chances of getting injured.
- An operator should follow the safety protocols provided in the double electric pallet jack manual to avoid potential errors.
Does a double electric pallet jack machine needs fall protection?
Fall protection is not necessary for a double electric pallet jack, since the machine has a low center of gravity, it is stable enough to lift and move materials with minimal damages or injury. Also, the machine is operated by one person who walks beside the equipment hence they are no need for fitting fall protection. However, care must be observed by not overloading the machine because it may result in an accident. The surface of operating the machine must also be free from obstacles that may make the machine topple over.
Can a double electric pallet jack be used for interior work?
Yes, the double electric pallet jack can be used in interior places because they are typically designed for low-level lifting and transporting goods in areas where other pallets cannot work. Additionally, there are mini versions that can be used in the smaller corridors of the warehouse.
What are the advantages of using the double electric pallet jack?
- The double electric pallet jack comes in a variety of sizes and models designed for several purposes that meet clients demand
- The double electric pallet jack has four points support structure that provides excellent stability for the load.
- The double electric pallet jack has a low center of gravity that is essential in enhancing the stability of the machine.
- The double electric pallet jack jack provides an opportunity to handle two pallets at one single time hence helpful in speeding up the work of lifting and moving goods.
- The machine provides an initial lift of load that improves ground clearance, which is crucial in the easy negotiation of ramps, bridge plates, and dock levelers.
- The double electric pallet jack has a vertical driving wheel which provides an excellent turning radius
- The double electric pallet jack has dustproof and waterproof which makes it easier to maintain.
- The double electric pallet jackis designed with an alternating current motor that has no carbon brush enabling it to have an excellent ramp braking performance.
- The double electric pallet jack is designed with an efficient electromagnetic parking break putting it in a good condition for use.
- The double electric pallet jacks a free lifting mast fitted with two side cylinders offering a wide view for an operator.
- The double electric pallet jack lifts a load capacity of between 1500 and 2000 kgs which assist in performing intense stocking operation in a warehouse.
- The double electric pallet jack is essential where a company needs a bigger space to lift and move products. Hence it offers a good opportunity for the expansion and growth of a manufacturing company.
- The double electric pallet jack is effective for companies that are looking for a bigger space to lift and move products.
- The double electric pallet jack helps in the growth and expansion of a company since it has a high return on the investment because of its ability to perform more works with minimal investment.
- The double electric pallet jack works better in a warehouse where spaces are small and easily maneuvering machines are required. The equipment can be operated in narrow aisles as six to seven feet; hence enable a company to store a lot in less space.
- The double electric pallet jack permits utilization of taller racking; thus aids more space for storing goods in a warehouse.
- The double electric pallet jack is made up of durable parts that would serve your business for many years when well maintained. It also exists in various versions that meet the demand of many customers with different financial capabilities.
What are the disadvantages of the double electric pallet?
- Double electric pallet jack needs trained workers to operate the machine, which might be digging on the company revenues to offer the needed pieces of training.
- Double electric is more expensive than other types of pallets because it is being powered that requires a battery.
What are the maintenance practices for a double electric pallet jack?
- The moving parts of the double electric pallet jack should be regularly lubricated to reduce tear and wear.
- Only charge up to the recommended hours to avoid the excessive charge that may destroy the double electric pallet jack battery.
- Avoid exceeding the load limits because it may damage your double electric pallet jack.
- Store your double electric pallet jack in a dry place to reduce the possibility of rusting of the metallic parts.
- Regularly inspections of the double electric pallet jack for loose nuts and any problem.
- Keep the wheels protected from an unfavorable surface that may have piercing objects.
- Always check the tire pressure in your double electric pallet jack wheel and maintain it filled with the recommended air to protect rim destruction.
- Avoid carry any passenger, double electric pallet jack is for lifting and moving goods only.
- Avoid stacking load too high on the double electric pallet jack because it can cause falling hazards.
- The load should be kept low to the ground to maintain the center of gravity for the double electric pallet jack low.
- Sudden movement should be avoided to prevent the load from sliding off.
- The speed of the double electric pallet jack should be kept low to prepare for a stop.
- Avoid operating the drive lift when the double electric pallet jack is unmovable because it may lead to the destruction of the motor.
Who invented the double electric pallet jack?
The double electric pallet jack was first invented by LYON-Raymond Corporation in 1932. Raymond developed this equipment to help in handling two-faced pallets. As a result of multiple inventions, the company expanded and experienced good growth.
What are the qualifications that a double electric pallet jack operator needs to attain?
Since the double electric pallet jack requires technical skills, it is necessary to be operated by a professional and certified operator who should have the following skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot any problem and correct problems associated with the performance of double electric pallet jack
- Able to assess the safety of the workplace.
- Ability to conduct maintenance procedures that maintain the double electric pallet jack in good condition.
- Able to use emergency controls.
- Knowledgeable in safety standards advised by OSHA.
Where can I get training on using the double electric pallet jack?
Usually, training materials come with the new brand double electric pallet jack that you buy. The manufacturing company provides the guiding manuals on how to operate the machine. Besides, a lot of training can be obtained from the internet by visiting the Manufacturing company website. A trained operator can also offer you good lessons on how to use the equipment since they may be having adequate experience concerning the machine.
Why is double electric pallet jack certification important?
Certification helps ensure the safe use of the double electric pallet jack. This certification is provided by the employer. OSHA requires all organizations using these machines to have a certification program for their employees. Following the OSHA regulations, anybody who works with or around the double electric pallet must have the training and meet certification requirements to operate the equipment. The following are the reasons for the certification;
- To understand both use of the double electric pallet jack and the workplace safely.
- To acquire primary knowledge and skills for maintaining the double electric pallet jack.
- To know how to operate the double electric pallet jack under different environments.
- To understand safety manners of handling load and preventing any possible contamination or destruction.
- To understand how to carry out inspections for the double electric pallet jack.
- To understand how to assess the environmental hazards to minimize possible injury.
- To know how to work with co-workers using the same double electric pallet jack in an organization.
How do you recharge the battery that is in-built on a double electric pallet jack?
Typically, the battery used in the double electric pallet jack can be charged directly on the machine. The equipment charger is plugged into the alternating current (AC) extension cable and then the cord is also plugged into the power outlet. The double electric pallet should be placed near the power source because the length of the cord that comes from the battery is short. It is kept short to help in eliminating chances of an accident occurring in case the cable drops off the charging region. The charging duration should be between six and eight hours. Overcharging or under-charging the battery is not allowed because they are capable of destroying the battery. Usually, a green light shows up when the battery has received a full charge.
What amount of weight can be handled by a double electric lifter in a day?
A double electric pallet jack can work the whole day handling as many goods as possible, by only carrying up to its maximum capacity per trip. Therefore it means that an operator must be ready and be prepared to use the machine for the entire day. This process could be intensive and exhaustive thus the machine can be operated by more than one person who works in a shift. However, care must be taken not to overload and protect the machine from external forces that may deform the parts of the equipment. Also, overuse of the double electric pallet is not encouraged since it promotes wear and tear which reduces the lifespan of the machine.
Can I rent my double electric pallet jack?
A double electric pallet jack can be rented with the rental agencies. You can make an agreement on the rental period on daily basis, monthly, or yearly based on your agreements. Usually, the prices will vary with the value of the equipment. For instance, the double electric pallet purchased at a high price will be rented at a relatively more amount of money than the cheaper one. In other words, those with larger load capacity and lifting heights will be hired at a higher amount than those with low lifting and load capacity. The advantage of the rental agencies over other parties like friends and neighbors is that they always keep your machine in good condition.
Do I have to pay for maintenance costs while my double electric pallet jack is still used by rental agencies?
You don’t have to bother amount the condition of your equipment when in the hand of the rental agencies. Rental agencies would cover the maintenance cost and the fee would be deducted from the revenue generated. However, this does not mean that you stop maintaining your machine before lending it out.