6000LB Pallet Jack | Hand Pallet Jack
- ISO9001 Qualified Pallet Jack Manufacturer in China
- CE, TUV approval pallet jack products
- Lift capacity up to 6000lb
- Standard fork size: 550x 1100, 685 * 1200; more options avaialbe upon request
- High quality integrated hydraulic pump for powerful lifting
- PU/Nylon/Rubber wheels available vary on your needs
- Custom pallet jack available upon request
● Model:BH standard Style
● Capacity (lp): 6000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 520/550/685
● Height Min/Max (mm): 85/195
● Turning Radius(mm): 1265/1265/1335
● pump type :BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Custom: Stainless steel / extra-low
● Capacity (LP): 6000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1160/1220
● Fork overall width（mm: 460/550/680
● Height Min/Max (mm): 80/220
● Display Scree: Waterproof / AE12E W Printer / A 27E
● pump (type): BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): NYLON
● Weight (kg): 90
● Custom: Stainless Steel
● Model:BHC (Custom Pallet Jack)
● Capacity (LP): 6000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1000~2000
● Fork overall width (mm): –
● Height Min/Max (mm)：85/195 (55/165 extra-low)
● Turning Radius (mm)：1265/1265/1335
● pump (type): BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Model: BE1 (Walkie Rider)
● Capacity (LP): 6000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1220
● Fork overall width (mm): 550/685
● Height Min/Max (mm):85/195
● Overall Height (mm): 1225
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm):1250
● Voltage/ Capacity/type: 24V / 65AH
● Wheel Type: PU
● Model: BE2 (Electric Pallet Jack )
● Capacity (LP): 6000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 560/685
● Height Min/Max (mm): 85/205
● Overall width/Height （mm): 870/1900
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 1545
● Voltage/ Capacity：24V//270AH
● Wheel Type:PU
● All-Terrain Pallet Jack
● Capacity (LP): 6000
● Height Min/Max (mm)：50/200
● Fork overall width (mm): 700/850
● Fork overall length (mm)：950
● Weight (kg): 280
● Voltage/ Capacity:48V/32AH
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Hand Pallet Truck Manufacturer in China
CUBLIFT’s 6000 lb. pallet jack is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications with confined spaces. Its ergonomic and fully optimized design is what makes it extremely functional and productive. Its quick acceleration and smooth directional changes along with superior stability increase its maneuverability and handling when turning in tight spaces. That automatically affects the operations speed and decreases the time required t perform particular tasks that increase the overall productivity.
The 6000 lb. pallet jack features advanced regeneration breaking along with highly efficient motors with auto shut-off functionality. It is easy to operate, has less stress effort, and safety features that protect the operators and cargo make it ergonomic, cost-effective, highly productive, and highly efficient. CUBLIFT’s excellent technology along with the comprehensive production and quality inspection equipment enables us to manufacture high-quality 6000 lb. pallet jack at a reasonable price and with good appearance and great practicality. Our highly durable 6000 lb. pallet jack offers resistance against electrical, hydraulic, or mechanical breakdowns and improves its overall lifespan.
With the industrial-grade material selection along with the structural reinforcements and ergonomic design, this pallet jack provides unmatched durability, even in tough applications. Robust components and fully advanced optimization make CUBLIFT’s 6000 lb. pallet jack extremely cost-effective and reliable for the long term. The stable performance, exceptional quality, ergonomic design, enhanced functionality, good safety, and high reliability makes CUBLIFT’s manufactured equipment like 6000 lb. hand pallet jack, drum lifter, pallet stacker, electric pallet jack, pallet scale ramp, and mobile scissor lift along with many others the best in the market.
The 6000 lb. pallet jack helps boost productivity in virtually any application including warehouse transportation, loading/unloading, short/long transportation, and mobile delivery. Most importantly, it ensures long-lasting value and versatility while ergonomic controls boost overall productivity. The 6000 lb. pallet jack is also fully customizable. Order now to get the best price! We fully believe that we will be one of your reliable pallet jack manufacturers and suppliers in China.
6000 lb. Pallet Jack – The Ultimate FAQ Article
- What is a 6000 lb Pallet, Jack?
- What are the Functionalities and Features of a 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
- What are the Applications of the 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
- What are the Technical Specifications of a Standard 6000 lb Pallet Jack?. 4
- What are the Advantages of a 6000 lb Pallet Jack?. 5
- What are the Technologically Advanced 6000 lb Pallet Jack?.
- How to Increase the Quality and Performance of Your 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
- What Affects the Quality of a 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
- What Part Optimization Plays in the 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Manufacturing?
- How CUBLIFT Offers the Best 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Manufacturing Services?
- Is 6000 lb. Is Pallet Jack Completely Customizable?
- What Environment Resistances Does a 6000 lb Pallet Jack Offers?
- What is the Life-Span of a Perfectly Manufactured 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
- What are the Types and Configurations of the 6000 lb Pallet Jack?.
- How to Choose the Right 6000 lb Pallet Jack for My Business?
- What are the Important 6000 lb Pallet Jack Factors to Consider Before Ordering?
- How the 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Helps Increasing the Overall Productivity of My Business?
- Why Prefer CUBLIFT Over Other 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Manufacturers?
- What is the Ergonomics of a 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
- What are the Performance Features of a 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
- How CUBLIFT’s 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Offers Exceptional Ease of Service and Safety?
- How the Manufacturers Increase the Durability of a 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
The 6000 lb pallet jack is known to be a heavy-duty pallet truck for nearly any indoor/outdoor application.
In this FAQ guide, you will know everything related to 6000 lb. pallet jack before even ordering one for your business.
Moreover, this FAQ guide contains the information that how CUBLIFT manufacture the top-quality 6000 lb. pallet jacks and how they are ideal for warehouse, markets, distribution centers, factories, storage facilities, loading docks, and many more.
What is a 6000 lb Pallet, Jack?
A 6000 lb. pallet jack can be either manual or electric pallet truck with the capacity to handle 6000 lb. of pallet weight and still gives exceptional maneuverability.
With a 200 degree turning radius, it has the ability to operate within tight quarters.
Its exceptional control over uneven floors is a result of its poly-aluminum steer wheels.
It’s ergonomically designed and manufactured to be extremely productive in an extremely cost-effective manner so it can perform well under the toughest working conditions and can be useful for a longer period due to its robust build.
The 6000 lb. pallet jack is built to handle the heavy lifting with enhanced safety features and protection in case of overloading.
Figure 1 – A Perfectly Manufactured 6000 lb. Pallet Jack
What are the Functionalities and Features of a 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
The electric 6000 lb. pallet jack has many advanced and ergonomic features that make it the most technologically enhanced pallet jack.
On the other hand, the manual 6000 lb. pallet jack is also offered overload protection, prevents cylindrical extension beyond maximum height, and perfectly optimized and ergonomic functionalities and design.
The perfect material selection, surface finishing, and coating make it the:
- Shock- & Impact-resistant
- Heat- & Fire-resistant
Moreover, the steering wheels of every 6000 lb. pallet jack features double sealed lubricated bearings for maximum performance and stability.
Poly-Aluminum wheels ensure stable contact with uneven floors.
What are the Applications of the 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
It is known to be a heavy-lifting pallet jack and suitable for nearly every application and still boosts the overall productivity by reducing the time and effort required to do the tasks.
From manual 6000 lb. pallet jacks to electric ones, every model for virtually every pallet-handling application.
Its innovative and ergonomic design with solid construction ensures a long-lasting value.
The following are some applications, this pallet jack is considered the most suitable for:
- Short/Long transportation
- Order Picking
- Mobile Delivery
- Adjustable Work Platform
- Dock Work
- Bulk Storage
The advanced and technologically-enhanced functionality boosts the order picking technology and improves productivity with less effort and help reduce damage, increase operator productivity, and lessen operator fatigue.
Industries like automotive, construction, industrial, material handling, metalworking, tooling, and engineering have the most use out of the 6000 lb. pallet jack.
What are the Technical Specifications of a Standard 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
A standard 6000 lb. pallet jack features a welded cylinder with a top-quality piston rod for good stability and integrated grease fittings for easy maintenance.
The following are the key specifications of a perfectly manufactured manual 6000 lb. pallet jack:
- Weight (Manual): 160 – 180 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 6000 lb.
- Fork Length: 46 – 48 in.
- Lift Height: 3 – 4 in.
- Lift Height: 8 in.
- Fork Thickness: 5/32 in.
- Turning Radius: 200-degree
- Width Between Forks: 14 – 15 in.
- Wheel Types: Poly or Poly-Aluminum
- Wheel Size: 7 in.
- Overall Dimensions:5 (length) x 26 15/16 (width) in.
Moreover, the 6000 lb. pallet jack is fully customizable and can offer many different sizes based on your custom needs.
Its spring-loaded 3-function handle with comfort grip and fully welded leakproof pump make it an even more robust and high-performance pallet truck.
Figure 4 – A Standard Sized 6000 lb. Pallet Jack
What are the Advantages of a 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
With a six thousand pound capacity, this pallet jack can easily maneuver in tight spaces thanks to its 200-degree turning radius.
It is high performance and also preferred for complex and critical applications to perform the tasks more productively.
The 6000 lb. pallet jack has the power and maneuverability to handle heavy loads.
Its ergonomic design also maximizes its effectiveness and makes loading/unloading of pallets easy.
Moreover, the following are some primary advantages of using a 6000 lb. pallet jack:
- Multi-functional control handle
- Ergonomically positioned handgrips
- Simplified operations and controls
- Maintain top travel speed for electric 6000 lb. pallet jack
- Highly productive for both indoor/outdoor applications
- Provide resistance against versatile weather conditions
- Low-effort control handle
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system
- Overloading protection and handling
Moreover, it has many other secondary benefits that make it one of the perfect pallet jacks for warehouse and distribution centers.
What are the Technologically Advanced 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
Technologically enhanced and advanced pallet jacks are the ones with a load capacity of 6000 – 8000 lb. along with the regenerative braking and AC-powered.
Moreover, manual pallet jack with the capacity of over 6000 lb. contains the following that makes them the most advanced pallet trucks for nearly every pallet-handling application:
- Industrial-grade material
- Poly-Aluminum wheels
- Compact & Ergonomic design
- Emergency brake system
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system
- Easy pallet handling, lifting, and transportation
These pallet jacks make the maneuvering heavy loads throughout the warehouse and distribution centers efficient, convenient, and extremely productive.
The multifunctional control handle, onboard self-diagnostics, fork height travel interlock, and AC drive motor & system make the electric 6000 lb. pallet jack even more interesting.
Its compact and ergonomic design increases its maneuverability in extremely narrow aisles.
Figure 6 – A Technologically-Enhanced and Ergonomically Designed 6000 lb. Pallet Jack
How to Increase the Quality and Performance of Your 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
CUBLIFT is one of the most trusted pallet jack manufacturers from China that offers its services internationally in the most cost-effective manner.
CUBLIFT’s advanced manufacturing techniques and 10+ years of field experience enable them to manufactured top-quality 6000 lb. pallet jacks.
CUBLIFT uses industrial-grade material along with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to achieve tighter dimensional tolerances.
Afterward, a detailed inspection of manufactured pallet jacks is performed to finalize a standard quality and performance.
CUBLIFT’s manufacturing processes and environment is fully optimized.
What Affects the Quality of a 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
Many environmental factors affect the quality and performance of a 6000 lb. pallet jack.
The involvement of humidity and dust in the air, liquids like water and acids on the floor, and rough use can decrease the performance and quality of your pallet jacks.
To prevent 6000 lb. pallet jacks from these, manufacturers use the right material, surface finishes, and coatings to makes these trucks resistant to corrosion, acid, shock, impact, fire, heat, and dust.
Doing so can also increase the overall productivity, lower the maintenance required, and increase the lifespan of these pallet trucks.
What Part Optimization Plays in the 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Manufacturing?
Complete optimization of 6000 lb. pallet jack’s manufacturing process and manufacturing environment is extremely important.
Making the 6000 lb. pallet jack manufacturing fully optimized can give you many benefits including:
- Decreasing the overall costs involve
- Eliminating the waste of energy, material, and other valuable resources
- Eliminating the extra processes involves reducing the manufacturing time
- Decrease the final cost and makes these pallet jacks cost-efficient
Moreover, a fully controlled manufacturing environment can increase the quality and performance of parts by enhancing the performance of the parts.
Tighter dimensional tolerances have achieved increase the lifespan of these 6000 lbs. pallet jacks.
How CUBLIFT Offers the Best 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Manufacturing Services?
The primary goal of CUBLIFT is to give its customers the best manufactured 6000 lb. pallet jack in the most cost-effective manner.
The increased life span and build quality of these pallet jacks mean increased productiveness.
CUBLIFT always prefers industrial-grade material. With state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and 10+ years of experience, skill, and research.
CUBLIFT can manufacture any type of 6000 lb. pallet jack you want and offer full customization.
CUBLIFT also promotes a pollution-free environment & eco-friendly pallet trucks.
Choosing us can give you the freedom to order the most ergonomically designed 6000 lb. pallet jacks in the most cost-effective manner.
Figure 10 – CUBLIFT Manufactured 6000 lb. Pallet Jack
Is 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Completely Customizable?
In short, yes!
But there are some crucial functionalities and design elements of the 6000 lb. pallet jack that cannot be customized to maintain the high performance and build quality.
On the other hand, from its material selection and custom designing to surface finishing and coatings, everything is customizable.
To increase the performance of your 6000 lb. pallet jack, manufacturers need to observe your needs and environment to select the best material and finishing options.
The best wheel type for maximizing the stability of your 6000 lb. pallet jack on an uneven floor is poly or poly-aluminum wheels.
The anti-acid coating is the best for pallet jacks that operate in an environment containing liquids.
Moreover, stainless steel is preferred to make these pallet jacks extremely corrosion-resistant.
What Environment Resistances Does a 6000 lb Pallet Jack Offers?
A standard manufactured 6000 lb. pallet jack offers the following environmental resistances:
- shock resistance
- Impact resistance
- Fire resistance
- Heat resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Wear resistance
- Acid resistance
- Scratch resistance
Moreover, this is also the reason behind the 6000 lb. pallet jack becoming the most heavy-duty pallet truck even for the most extreme and critical applications.
It never loses its performance under most critical circumstances involves uneven and frictionless space and can handle fire, shock, and impact with extreme safety.
This way, a 6000 lb. pallet jack increase the overall business productivity by performing the material-handling tasks faster and easier.
What is the Life-Span of a Perfectly Manufactured 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
A perfectly manufactured 6000 lb. pallet jack can have a life span of over 10 years without requiring any major maintenance.
A perfectly manufactured pallet jack means a pallet truck that involves the following:
- Industrial-grade material
- Perfect surface finishing & coating
- Ergonomically designed
- Contain perfectly manufactured parts with tighter dimensional tolerances
Moreover, a detailed inspection is performed on the manufactured pallet jack, and only finalized and standard (QA approved) 6000 lb. pallet jacks are considered perfectly manufactured.
In advanced warehouse environments, these pallet jacks can even work perfectly for over 25 years.
But, in environments where acids, dust, and other harmful environmental substances are present, a 6000 lb. pallet jack can only be productive for approximately 10 years.
What are the Types and Configurations of the 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
The 6000 lb. pallet jack can either be electrical or manual and is available in five different configurations.
There is an extended version of 6000 lb. pallet jack is also available that contains a complete platform dedicated to the operators called rider 6000 lb. pallet jack.
Each of the different 6000 lb. pallet jack configuration has the following:
- A low profile of 2-7/8 inches
- Varying widths of 20 to 27 inches
- Overload protection system (prevents lifting loads past maximum capacity)
- Different lengths from 36 to 48 inches
- High quality welded steel construction
- Top-stroke release valve (prevents cylinder extension beyond maximum height)
- The handling capacity of 6000 pounds
- 200-degree turning radius
- Steer wheels feature double sealed lubricated bearings
Moreover, these 6000 lbs. pallet jacks are manufactured to increase maneuverability, ease of use, and handle heavy lifting.
Figure 14 – The General Structure of a Standard 6000 lb. Pallet Jack
How to Choose the Right 6000 lb. Pallet Jack for My Business?
Always prefer the 6000 lb. pallet jack that is built with quality parts.
This includes a reinforced steel frame with welded joints, an oil leak-proof hydraulic system, an overload valve, and 7-7.1″ poly steering wheels, and double 2.9-3″ poly fork wheels.
Always go for an ergonomically designed 6000 lb. pallet jack because of its increased performance.
With a turning radius of 200-degree, a 6000 lb. pallet jack can offer improved maneuverability, lifting, and pallet handling.
If your warehouse environment contains pallet transportation over small-medium traveling areas then consider purchasing a manual pallet jack otherwise go for an electrical one.
The manual 6000 lb. pallet jack is most suitable because it maximizes your productivity without costing you a lot and can last for a decade.
What are the Important 6000 lb Pallet Jack Factors to Consider Before Ordering?
The design, price, and features affect greatly when choosing the right 6000 lb. pallet jack for your warehouse or distribution center.
The following are some primary factors to take into account when placing your order:
- Weight: Sometimes, there are weight restrictions for container floors. With that in mind, the overall size and weight of your pallet jack matter a lot in order to maximize production.
- Load Capacity: Figuring out the maximum weight of pallets you are going to interact with is important and you also don’t want to overweight your pallet jacks.
Hence, exact knowledge about the load capacity of your 6000 lb. pallet jack is important because overloading can be responsible for breakage.
- Lift Height: Considering the dangers of lifting 6000 lb. worth of pallets to great heights can be a very big risk. Always make sure that you look at the rated capacity at different heights.
- Fork Length: A proper fork length that perfectly suits your pallets is guaranteed safety and quickness in performing tasks.
- Wheels: Always go for high-quality wheels to maximize the durability and performance of your 6000 lb. pallet jack.
Durable polyurethane wheels always a great option for stable pallet transportation over uneven or frictionless surfaces.
Moreover, the right 6000 lb. pallet jack has the potential to increase your overall productivity by 25-30%.
A manufacturer with fully optimized processes and state-of-the-art equipment can be proven cost-effective and can deliver top-quality & high-performance products.
Figure 16 – A 6000 lb. Pallet Jack as a Perfect Heavy-Duty Warehouse Equipment
How the 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Helps Increasing the Overall Productivity of My Business?
Due to its robust build, ergonomic design, and great performance to complete tasks faster, the 6000 lb. pallet jack is known to be extremely productive.
The high-level design of these pallet jacks is perfect for applications that require handling of complex pallets and other materials.
The industrial-grade material selection along with the precision manufacturing with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to achieve tighter tolerances is a reason behind its exceptional performance.
Completing the pallet transportation tasks faster and with enhanced safety and the ability to access narrow aisles because of its compact and ergonomic design;
alongside its ability to operate even on the frictionless or uneven floor are what boost the overall productivity and value of your business.
Customers prefer CUBLIFT because of its technologically enhanced, ergonomically designed, and fully optimized 6000 lb. pallet jack along with the after-sales service and 1-3 years of warranty.
Moreover, there are also the following reasons why CUBLIFT is known to be one of the best 6000 lb. pallet jack manufacturers:
- Cost-efficient: Its optimized manufacturing services are cost-effective and always focused on maximizing the quality and performance of your pallet jacks.
- Enhanced Durability: The use of heavy steel throughout, structural stability and stable floor provide unmatched durability even in tough applications.
- Ergonomics: In order to achieve peak productivity, CUBLIFT manufactures the right pallet jack for your specific need. Its 6000 lb. pallet jacks are ergonomically designed to be efficient and to accomplish more.
- Performance: A stable build and perfectly accurate structure reflect the high performance and every part of the pallet jack is manufactured to achieve tighter dimensional tolerances that also outputs the powerful driving experience.
- Material Selection: The industrial-grade material selection is crucial for manufacturing pallet jacks with extended lifespan and performance that also require little to no maintenance for a long time.
- Detailed Inspection: After the complete manufacturing of your pallet jacks, CUBLIFT performs a complete inspection by testing them in every possible way.
In this way, CUBLIFT standardized their 6000 lb. pallet jacks to be high performance.
Moreover, CUBLIFT also offers complete customization of their 6000 lb. pallet jack through its hundreds of custom options related to your pallet jack’s design, material, surface finishing, functionality, coating, and more in case you have custom requirements.
A 6000 lb. pallet jack has the ability to power and maneuverability to handle heavy pallet weights.
The ergonomic design of this pallet jack helps maximize its effectiveness in the handle and transporting pallets to increase your overall productivity.
The perfectly manufactured and designed handle with features to break, adjust, or pump the platform is ergonomically designed with angled handgrips and a wrap-around handguard.
A 200-degree turning mechanism for direction control and travel speed along with the low-effort control handle and complete stable platform makes it perfect for lifting heavy pallets.
Figure 19 -The Ergonomics of a 6000 lb. Pallet Jack
What are the Performance Features of a 6000 lb Pallet Jack?
Its hydraulic overload protection functionality and high-performance lift cylinders that support lifting capacity over 3″ is the reason behind the high performance of this pallet jack.
The 6000 lb. pallet jack is also known to be extremely safer because when the weight limit extends it didn’t lose its performance and has the ability to handle overweight while maintaining extreme safety.
Its multi-functional handle along with the high-quality wheels is helping to stabilize its performance even on a frictionless floor.
How CUBLIFT’s 6000 lb. Pallet Jack Offers Exceptional Ease of Service and Safety?
A perfectly manufactured 6000 lb. pallet jack doesn’t require any major maintenance for many years because of its robust build.
However, regular maintenance is an important part to stabilize its performance.
Its manual hydraulic system, wheels, and handle are maintenance-free.
Figure 21 – Enhanced Safety of a 6000 lb. Pallet Jack to Increase Durability and Performance
How the Manufacturers Increase the Durability of a 6000 lb. Pallet Jack?
Manufacturers always prefer welded construction with heavy-duty base material (steel).
They prefer powder coat paint finish or any other protective paint that gives protection against corrosion and heat.
Moreover, its structural design makes it resistant against impact, shock, and accidents that increase durability by a great margin.
Tapered fork tips with pallet entry slides make sure a stable pallet entry.
Poly-aluminum wheels can also increase the durability of a 6000 lb. pallet jack by stabling it on an uneven, acidic, or frictionless floor.