5000 Lb Pallet Jack
Manual Pallet Jack, 5000 lb pallet jack offers you convenience in your material handling operations.
- No MOQ required for standard pallet jack
- CE approval pallet jack product
- Carrying Capacity: 5000 Lb Pallet Jack
- Fork Size(mm): 550*1150 / 685*1220 varies
- Wheel Options: Nylon/PU/Rubber wheels
- Steering Wheel(mm): 180*50
- 3-position hand control – Raise, lower, neutral
- Integrated Hydraulic pump
Customized 5000 Lb Pallet Jack or any other hand pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks are available upon request.
● Model:BH standard Style
● Capacity (lp): 5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 520/550/685
● Height Min/Max (mm): 85/195
● Turning Radius(mm): 1265/1265/1335
● pump type :BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Custom: Stainless steel / extra-low
● Capacity (LP): 5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1160/1220
● Fork overall width（mm: 460/550/680
● Height Min/Max (mm): 80/220
● Display Scree: Waterproof / AE12E W Printer / A 27E
● pump (type): BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): NYLON
● Weight (kg): 90
● Custom: Stainless Steel
● Model:BHC (Custom Pallet Jack)
● Capacity (LP): 5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1000~2000
● Fork overall width (mm): –
● Height Min/Max (mm)：85/195 (55/165 extra-low)
● Turning Radius (mm)：1265/1265/1335
● pump (type): BF/DF/AC
● Wheel (type): PU / RU / Nylon
● Model: BE1 (Walkie Rider)
● Capacity (LP): 5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1150/1220
● Fork overall width (mm): 550/685
● Height Min/Max (mm):85/195
● Overall Height (mm): 1225
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm):1250
● Voltage/ Capacity/type: 24V / 65AH
● Wheel Type: PU
● Model: BE Electric Pallet Jack Rider
● Capacity (LP): 5000
● Fork overall length (mm): 1200
● Fork overall width (mm): 560/685
● Height Min/Max (mm): 85/205
● Overall width/Height （mm): 870/1900
● Minimum Turning Radius (mm): 1545
● Voltage/ Capacity/type：24V/270AH
● Wheel Type: PU
● All-Terrain Pallet Jack
● Capacity (LP): 5000
● Height Min/Max (mm)：50/200
● Fork overall width (mm): 700/850
● Fork overall length (mm)：950
● Weight (kg): 280
● Voltage/ Capacity:48V/32AH
CUBLiFT: Your Premier Pallet Truck Manufacturer in China
CUBLiFT is a Chinese leading pallet truck manufacturer, produces pallet jacks, pallet trucks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment. We have 15+ years in research and service forklifts manufacturer.
We offer a full range of pallet jacks like 5000 lb pallet jack/ 5500 lb pallet jack/ 6000 lb pallet jack, etc. We are an ISO9001/ ISO14001 certified and accredited company.
5000 lb pallet jack is one of the most popular pallet jacks we sell at CUBLiFT. For more than 15 years we have received many compliments on the product.
The pallet jack has a fork length dimensions of 48² by 27² with a load capacity of 500 lb. We also have 4~way pallet jacks with a fork width of 33² that can fit in standard openings.
The steering wheel can rotate to 180 degrees to give the operator total control over the load. We have improvised the handle into 3 ergonomic controls to help boost productivity by 90%.
Also, the pallet jack is constructed using galvanized steel to protect it from rusting and increase its durability. 5000 lb pallet jack can be lowered to 75mm and raised to a height of 190mm.
CUBLiFT innovative design and solid construction ensure long-lasting value for our 5000 lb pallet jack. This pallet jack lessens operators’ fatigue, promotes safety, and reduces damage.
Also, the sealed AC motors in our 5000 lb pallet jack and CUBLiFT extensive services give you reliable performance for the long term. We guarantee you a 1~3 years warranty and 100% support.
Our 24/7 customer service is always committed to receive your order, answer, and solve our queries. All our pallet jacks are designed to fit any warehouse design be it small, medium, or large.
CUBLiFT 5000 lb pallet jack allows you to lift, move, and weigh pallets before loading and unloading. We are looking forward to being your premier fork truck manufacturer and supplier in China in the very soon future.
5000 Lbs Pallet Jack Ultimate FAQ Guide
- What is a 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- How is the 5000 lbs pallet jack at CUBLIFT different from a traditional forklift?
- How much weight can CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack take?
- How much does a 5000 lbs pallet jack weigh?
- What are the different types of Pallet jacks?
- What are the different types of 5000 lbs pallet jack available at CUBLIFT?
- How do you operate CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- How important are the wheels when it comes to CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- Do you need to follow some instructions before operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- Do you require proper training before you operate CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- What are some of the safety precautions you need to use before operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- How to determine what size of the 5000 lbs pallet jack do I require?
- What are the specifications of the 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- Why is CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack better than the rest available in the market?
- How do you drive CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack properly?
- Can the 5000 lbs pallet jack be used easily on an incline?
- How far along should the forks of CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack go?
- What position do the forks need to be in when you are operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- How do you park CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- Does operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack cause any physical problems to your back?
- What is the maximum load moment in a 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- What is the most common accident that can happen when operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- When going down the ramp, what direction should CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack be positioned?
- Is it possible to lift an uneven load on the 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- What factors affect the stability of CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
- How important is it to check the warranty on CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
CUBLIFT is the market leader in producing the best industrial machines out there. We have been in the business for more than 15 years and have when it comes to 5000 lbs pallet jack, we are the best you can opt for.
The reason is simple; our 5000 lbs pallet jack is made of the best materials you can find in the market. Our extensive knowledge and strong supply and production chain make us produce the best 5000 lbs pallet jack out there in the market.
A 5000 lbs pallet jack is a heavy-duty machine that can take on a lot of loads. It is made of heavy-duty metal that is going to last you a lifetime. The catch is that the 5000 Lbs pallet jack needs to be maintained well.
In our FAQ guide, we will be talking about almost everything you need to know about using and operating the 5000 lbs Pallet Jack. Moreover, we will also be telling you why the Stainless Steel Pallet Jack of CUBLIFT is going to be the best investment you can make.
1.What is a 5000 lbs pallet jack?
Before you understand what a 5000 lbs pallet jack is, you need to know what a simple pallet jack is. A pallet jack is the most simple and easy-to-use forklift out there. Yes, it is a type of forklift that is mostly used indoors for lifting pallets.
The 5000 lbs pallet jack is a pallet jack that can lift a load of 5000 lbs. Yes, the number in the name suggests the maximum weight this type of pallet jack can lift. It is also known by the name of a pallet pump, jigger, scooter dog, and pump truck.
2.How is the 5000 lbs pallet jack at CUBLIFT different from a traditional forklift?
There is a lot of confusion when we talk about the 5000 lbs pallet jack. Some people think it is the same as a forklift. To be honest, it is. The 5000 lbs pallet jack is the most basic form of a forklift. So, in general terms, the names pallet jack and forklift can be used interchangeably.
But, when you go in-depth and study the forklift and 5000 lbs pallet jack in detail, you come across a number of differences. They differ in size, price, load capacity, load height, functions, and usage.
- Firstly, the forklift is much larger as compared to the 5000 lbs pallet jack. As a result, it can lift heavier loads when compared to a simple pallet jack. Even though the 5000 lbs pallet jack can lift 5000 lbs, a forklift can lift much more.
- Another thing that separates forklifts from 5000 lbs pallet jack is the lifting capacity of the forklift. A forklift can lift much higher than any sort of pallet jack. This is the reason why these are used outdoors as well as indoors.
- Unlike the 5000 lbs pallet jack, a forklift can lift uneven loads to something that the 5000 lbs pallet jack can’t do. Even when you lift uneven loads, you need to be careful.
3.How much weight can CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack take?
CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack can lift a maximum weight of 5000 lbs. Even though the maximum weight is 5000 lbs, it depends on the maximum load moment. This has been discussed in detail below.
4.How much does a 5000 lbs pallet jack weigh?
The weight of a 5000 lbs pallet jack varies from company to company and model number to model number. Generally, a 5000 pallet jack with the following specifications weighs around 185-200 pounds.
These are the general specifications of a standard 5000 lbs pallet jack. At CUBLIFT, we also offer the option of customization. As long as it is makeable, we will make a customized 5000 lbs pallet jack for you. Nice, isn’t it?
5.What are the different types of Pallet jacks?
Even though there are many different types of pallet jacks in the market, they can broadly be divided into 3 broad categories.
- Manual Pallet Jack
- Electric Pallet jack
- Rider pallet jack
A 5000 lbs pallet jack can either be manual or electric. A manual pallet jack is named as such because of the manual pump. This pump is the reason why the forks go up and down. Generally, the maximum load a 5000 lbs manual pallet jack can take is 5500 lbs.
An electric pallet jack has exactly the same function. The only difference is that it is not operated by a manual pump but by electricity. The only thing the operator does is supervise the functioning of the pallet jack by pressing a few buttons.
The rider pallet jack is the closest you will get to a proper forklift. The operator rides in the pallet jack.
6. What are the different types of 5000 lbs pallet jack available at CUBLIFT?
As mentioned earlier, CUBLIFT has a diverse range of pallet jacks that are market favorites. These range from manual to electric. Along with the standard ones, you can also go ahead and get them customized. The current, available options to choose from include:
- Hand 5000 lbs pallet jack
- Electric 5000 lbs pallet jack
- Semi-electric 5000 lbs pallet jack
- Semi-electric scissors 5000 lbs pallet jack
- Stainless steel 5000 lbs pallet jack
These come with the standard dimensions but can be customized according to your needs. So, it is doable, we will make it!x
7.How do you operate CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
When it comes to the electric 5000 lbs pallet jack, operating it is very simple. All you need to do is press a button and the forks come down, press another button and the forks go up, press the 3rd button and it starts moving, press the 4th button and the load is set up. Nice and simple, isn’t it?
With a manual 5000 lbs pallet jack, a little care and attention need to be exercised when operating it. Following are the steps you need to follow:
- First thing first, you need to stand behind the pallet jack. When you do that, you can see a handle. This is from where you can operate the 5000 lbs pallet jack. On the handle, there is a small release lever that does the actual trick.
- Once you reach the pallets, position the forks underneath them in such a way that the pallets come in the middle. The trick is to lift them up in such a way that they don’t topple off. So, they should be as balanced as can be.
- By pushing the lever, the forks will come down and you can place them beneath the pallets
- You need to push your pallet well inside. One way you can know that you are doing right is when you see the front wheels come out from below the pallet.
- Once you are positioned properly and satisfied with the pallets, you need to pull down the metal level a couple of times to raise the pallets.
- With the 5000 lbs pallet jack, you will feel a little resistance. This is all normal and you should continue pulling the lever at an angle.
- Now, pull the pallet jack towards the destination
- Once you reach, you can pull the metal handle down to place the pallets on the floor or wherever you want.
- Pull out the forks. Ensure that they are well outside the pallet otherwise, the entire pallet will topple off.
- Park the pallet jack at its pre-set position.
You can see how easy it is to operate the 5000 lbs pallet jack at CUBLIFT. There are a few safety tips to follow which will be discussed in detail below.
8.How important are the wheels when it comes to CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
Wheels are an often overlooked feature when it comes to the 5000 lbs pallet jack. At CUBLIFT, we believe in providing you with different options for customization. So, you have the option to choose from the different materials for your wheels:
Mostly, when we ask clients what sort of wheels do they want on their 5000 lbs pallet jack, the answer we get is “just give us any wheels you can, as long as they roll” Well, this approach shows how ignorant people are to the importance of wheels on the 5000 lbs pallet jack.
Each type of wheel has its advantages. We prefer the polyurethane ones as they:
- Make less noise while rolling as compared to nylon and rubber wheels.
- Being non-marking, they don’t leave scratches on the floor of your warehouse. What a relief, isn’t it?
- Long-lasting and durable
- The only downside to these is that they can’t be used outside for long on rough terrain.
For a more strenuous workload, nylon wheels are a better option. So, if you are going to operate the 5000 lbs pallet jack outside and inside, these are the wheels to go for.
- Nylon wheels can take a lot of pressure. They will give a perfect performance in freezing and hot weather. You can go from scorching heat to a freezer without harming them.
- If the floor has any sort of dirt and debris, nylon wheels are perfect to be used in these conditions as the material is thick enough and can’t be penetrated easily.
- But, they are noisy and can also leave behind scratch marks.
Therefore, depending on your requirements, you can go for either one of the wheels. We work more with the polyurethane ones as the 5000 lbs pallet jack is mostly used indoors in different warehouses and stores.
9.Do you need to follow some instructions before operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
Yes. Even though CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack has been made keeping in view the safety of the operator, you need to follow some specific instructions before you operate it. Following is a list of the most important ones.
- Inspection: This is the first step you need to follow. Even if you inspected it after the previous use, it is recommended to inspect it thoroughly before you use it after the last use.
- Clear your path: Remember to check whether your path is clear or not. If there are hurdles in the way, things can get complicated. Even though the presence of people can also pose a hindrance, but you can always honk the horn to get them out of the way. What you need to look out for is any stray equipment, pipes, and wires, or other material. Check your path beforehand and clear it from these things.
- Keep the machine secure: Never leave the 5000 lbs pallet jack unattended. Also, never leave the key inside while it is shut off. This will ensure no unauthorized person uses it and ends up in an accident.
- Park it safely: Generally, it is best to dedicate a specific area to park the 5000 lbs pallet jack. Once parked, keep the keys at a different place to avoid anyone using it.
10.Do you require proper training before you operate CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
Yes. It is recommended by OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) to undergo proper training before someone operates CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack. To ensure the user and the other people around him/her don’t get hurt, it is important to get your operators properly trained.
The best thing about it is that the training is not very complex and a few sessions are all that is required to know how to operate CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack safely and securely. Doing so will make the user experience very safe and save you from loss of life and property.
11.What are some of the safety precautions you need to use before operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
CUBLIFT’s manufactures some of the best, safe, and secure industrial instruments out there available in the market. Still, we recommend following the safety precautions set for using the 5000 lbs pallet jack. To be honest, these safety precautions hold true for any pallet jack you use.
- NEVER wear loose jewelry when operating the 5000 lbs pallet jack.
- NEVER have open hair when operating the 5000 lbs pallet jack.
- The workers need to be wearing proper steel-toe boots to avoid any injury to the feet.
- Also, wear proper gloves to avoid any cuts or bruises.
- Be careful with your feet placement. Don’t place your feet directly beneath the pallet jack.
- Don’t overload the 5000 lbs pallet jack. The biggest mistake the operators do is to overload the pallet jack by a few pounds. True, a few pounds here and there will not harm but how will you know you have exceeded the limit? So, it is better to refrain from overloading it even by a few lbs.
- Don’t rush. Always operate the 5000 lbs pallet jack at a slow speed even if you are getting late. Going fast can cause accidents and make the pallets topple off.
- It is better to push rather than pull the load.
- If needed to go down, the best position to opt for is to go in reverse.
- Keep in mind the different pinch points. Knowing and being aware of them will keep you away from injuries.
- Don’t let a rider on the truck or carry any other passengers. It is NOT FOR TRANSPORTATION PURPOSES.
- ALWAYS make sure that the load is balanced and stable before you pick it up.
- If electric, ensure that the 5000 lbs pallet jack is fully charged before using it.
- Avoid operating the 5000 lbs pallet jack in areas with a lot of human traffic.
- Avoid bumps and uneven surfaces.
- The forks should be lowered when you move the 5000 lbs pallet jack without the pallets on top of it.
12.How to determine what size of the 5000 lbs pallet jack do I require?
Depending on your requirements, there are differently sized of the 5000 lbs pallet jack you can choose from if you don’t want to go for the industry-standard size. The size of the 5000 lbs pallet jack largely depends on your answer to the following questions:
- What sort of load are you going to be moving most frequently?
- How much are you willing to spend on the 5000 lbs pallet jack? If you have a large luxurious budget, you can always go for the top-of-the-line pallet jacks. Otherwise, you need to be very careful while making a choice.
- How much space do you have around your place? If you have a lot of space, you can easily go for any type of 5000 lbs pallet jack. But, most of the warehouses are already short on storage space and can’t afford to have huge machinery lying around. So, you need to choose a compact 5000 lbs pallet jack or get one customized from CUBLIFT.
13.What are the specifications of the 5000 lbs pallet jack?
The market-standard 5000 lbs pallet jack has the following specifications. Keep in mind that you can always ask us for a quote in case of customized specifications. We can provide you with both.
|Maximum weight capacity||5000 lbs|
|Weight of 5000 lbs pallet jack||205 lbs|
|Power source||DC Motor|
|Wheel diameter||7 inches|
|Roller diameter||2 inches|
|Width of forks||6 inches|
|Lowered fork height||2 inches|
|Raised fork height||6 ¾ inches|
|Types of wheels||Polyurethane/nylon/rubber|
|Steering wheel||180 by 50 mm|
14.Why is CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack better than the rest available in the market?
The reason why CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack is better than the rest available in the market is the high-quality materials and the cost-effective price we offer. These two go hand in hand and are the reason why we have clients coming to us from all over the world.
People ask how CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack has the best quality with the lowest price in the market. The reason is simple. With more than 15 years of experience in the market, we have developed the best production chains and have excellent suppliers with us. Both these things let us produce quantities in bulk without costing us an arm and leg.
Made of galvanized steel it is durable. If taken care of properly, it can last a lifetime. Another attraction is the quick shipment we offer. A few days is all we need to ship your order.
15.How do you drive CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack properly?
You can drive CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack just like any other pallet jack available in the market. There are a few steps to do so:
- Firstly, you need to unplug the charger of the 5000 lbs pallet jack.
- With the help of a release button, lower the forks
- Maneuver it to the pallets you need to pick up.
- Move the forks beneath the pallets and pick them up.
- Move them to the required location
- Lower them down and leave it
16.Can the 5000 lbs pallet jack be used easily on an incline?
Even though it is not prohibited to move the 5000 lbs pallet jack on an incline, it is preferable not to. But, at times it is necessary to go ahead and move the pallet jack on an incline. To make sure that you are doing it safely and securely, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you are moving the 5000 lbs pallet jack in one direction. Never move it at an angle.
- Before going on an incline, see that the load is balanced.
- Don’t stand in front of the 5000 lbs pallet jack as it can result in accidents.
- If you are going uphill, it is necessary to be pulling the pallet jack and not pushing it.
- When going downhill, you need to be pushing instead of pulling the 5000 lbs pallet jack.
- The path must be clear before you move pallets on an incline.
17.How far along should the forks of CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack go?
While picking uploads, the forks of CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack need to go all the way under the pallets you are supposed to pick up. An easy way to see if you have placed the pallets correctly is to see if the front tires are protruding out from beneath the pallets.
18.What position do the forks need to be in when you are operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
When the operator is driving CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack is and the pallets are not loaded, the forks should be positioned near the floor. One mistake people make is that they set the forks right on the lowest position. This is wrong as they end up scraping the floor and all the floor gets ruined.
So, the best thing to do is to put them a few inches off the floor to make sure no accidents take place.
Of course, once you load the pallets, the forks should be a few inches higher. If the pallets are too high and block your view, drive in reverse to avoid accidents.
19.How do you park CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
There are a few tips to keep in mind while you are parking CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack. First things first, there should be a set place where the pallet jack is parked every time. This is important because equipment should be parked at a place where there is no direct sunlight and exposure to water.
- Always park at a pre-set location.
- Keep the forks lowered to the maximum when parking.
- Park it in reverse.
- Keep the handle of the 5000 lbs pallet jack to avoid any accidents
- Switch it off and put it on the charger if it is an electric pallet jack
- Check for any bumps or scratches and if there are any, inform the supervisor
20.Does operate CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack cause any physical problems to your back?
When we talk about the general 5000 lbs pallet jack, there are many physical problems that the operators have to face. Some of these are as follows:
- The most common complaint is about back pain and neck pain. This is caused due to excessive vibration from the pallet jack. This is also caused because of the constant moving of the neck around to see from the pallet jack.
- Other things that can happen is dizziness and headaches
- You can also end up with musculoskeletal injuries.
But, with CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack, there will be no problems. The design is ergonomic and user-friendly. None of the workers who have worked with CUBLIFT’s pallet jacks has a complaint about any of these problems. This is because of the extensive research we do beforehand to ensure you get the best user experience.
21.What is the maximum load moment in a 5000 lbs pallet jack?
The maximum load moment in a 5000 lbs pallet jack is the weight capacity of the pallet jack. Even though the maximum weight a 5000 lbs pallet jack can take up is 5000 lbs, it changes if the maximum load moment changes.
It is a simple formula. The more the distance of the load center decreases, the total load the 5000 lbs pallet jack can pick up decreases. Keep in mind that if you increase the load center distance, the pallet jack will flip over.
Object weight * object distance from the fulcrum = Load weight
22.What is the most common accident that can happen when operating CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
Surprisingly, almost all of the accidents involving CUBFLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack are due to human error. The three most common accidents are as follows:
- Hitting or going over a pedestrian
According to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, almost 20% of the overall 5000 lbs pallet jacks and generally forklifts accidents occur because of this.
- Falling Pallets
Another common accident that happens is the pallets toppling over. Again, this is mostly the operator’s fault. The pallets are not placed properly or the operator is going too fast. This causes the pallets to fall off.
- Pallet jack falling down
The third is the pallet jack overturning over. The major reason is inadequate training of the operator. This is caused when the turning is not made smoothly. Either the operator is going too fast or the forks are positioned too high with the load.
With proper training, these accidents are totally avoidable and it is not the fault of CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack but the fault of the person who is operating the 5000 lbs pallet jack.
23.When going down the ramp, what direction should CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack be positioned?
It is advisable to drive CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack in the reverse direction. The forks need to be pointed in the direction of the slope.
24.Is it possible to lift an uneven load on the 5000 lbs pallet jack?
Try to go with even loads. But, that is not always possible. There are times when you need to lift an uneven load on the 5000 lbs pallet jack. Remember that when working with uneven loads it is important to be extra careful. They have a higher chance of toppling over and causing accidents.
In this case, it is important to put the load and position it against the backrest. You need to lift the load up very carefully. Tilt it back so that it rests on the backrest.
25.What factors affect the stability of CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
The stability of CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack depends on many factors like:
- Load size
- Weight distribution
- Position of the load
26.How important is it to check the warranty on CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack?
It is important to check the warranty on CUBLIFT’s 5000 lbs pallet jack. It comes with a one-year warranty from CUBLIFT. In case of any issue, you can always contact CUBLIFT for any maintenance and upgrading.